Introduce Yourself!

i like to think of myself as a bootleg, bargain bin version of looch

if you’d all like to learn more, just come to my cellar and taste a fine vintage

I’m kan.

I’m a total loser.

:thumbsup:

7 Likes

We need more lurkers. Welcome to the club!

9 Likes

I’ve become a lurker and I don’t even know if that’s good or bad

3 Likes

Hi everybody name is ToaKylerak. I thought I’d introduce myself since I barely post anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I’m Doug. Just Doug. I found TTV through their BIOCraft vids. My fav series are probably the Recap/Recent Reviews and BIONICLE Autopsy.

3 Likes

BioCraft? What’s that? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

You forgot the G :stuck_out_tongue:

Ay, me too! Too bad they’re both dead…

BIONICLE Minecraft

'Twas a joke.

He already knew.

2 Likes

Hello, my name’s Ramon, but most people call me Ray. I first started watching TTV back in mid 2015, but because I’m a lazy person I never actually logged in and subscribed (I have now though!) my favorite show, which has sadly ended recently, is the recap reviews, because I frequently buy g1 sets online and I like to check the recap reviews to see what the community thinks about it before purchasing a certain set. I found TTV just randomly in my recommendations one day, can’t remember what the first video was that I watched, though I believe it was something lore related. I’m glad to be here and I’m looking forward to spending time on here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Time to do one of these I suppose.

Found out about TTV last year when I was curious about how the Bionicle community was doing (if it was even still active). Surprised to found it’s still very much active.

Didn’t even know there was a forum as I just watch the shows occasionally, but joined for the Q&A archiving thread. Still getting myself familiar with the rest of the site.

I’m always happy to see active forums too. They’re kind of an endangered medium of discussion.

2 Likes

Hello!

I’m LEGOFan2017!

I Joined TTV Channel Message Boards on: Thursday 11th January 2017! (11/1/2017) (I joined Yesterday!)

Anyone want to be friends with me?

4 Likes

Sure, bro! welcome to the boards! Read the rules, stay out of trouble, and enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Hi, I’m Inertiic. I watched the TTV Channel on Youtube and decided to join!

2 Likes

Hello, Inertiic!
I hope you have a great time here!
Make sure that you read the rules, and don’t get in trouble!
Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Welcome to the hotel California.

It’s such a lovely place here.

2 Likes

Thank You.