Introduce Yourself!

Hello there,
I have read on the message boards multiple times, now i have decided to create an Account to be able to interact with you. Since English isn’t my motherlanguage I might have some grammar issues here and there.

12 Likes

Great to have you here! We look forward to seeing your contributions, your pfp alone looks like a cool Moc!

3 Likes

Thank you.
Yeah until my first real post it will be a bit longer since my camera is empty and (to me) it’s really late right now.

Thank you

4 Likes

You have begun the test. It will last for the duration. Your success will be determined based on your performance in these areas: devotion to Ghid, double posting, and outdated internet humor. Good luck.

10 Likes

Ok like that the struggle shall begin. Lets just hope to not double post

4 Likes

Hey there. I am Rukah, and I got into Bionicle around 2019.
I found out about TTV during the 2020 pandemic, and Eljay’s Reviews really gave me something to do when I was bored. That eventually lead to this website too, and I created an account to join the discussion :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes

Glad to be here.

7 Likes

Ah great, another mangy slop-eared recruit.

You will speak when spoken to, hear when heard, and eat when eaten. If you make it through training, you will emerge well-versed in the following skills: anti-weebness, Ghidevotion, and outdated internet humor. Good luck, soldier.

14 Likes

Yes sir.

/s

7 Likes

LET THE TRIALS COMMENCE!

welcome to the community btw.
4 Likes

Yeah it is nice to be here.

5 Likes

what country do you live in?

2 Likes

Metru Nui

No, not really. I live somewhere within the vast expanse known as the US.

8 Likes

i live in spaaaaaaaacccceee

3 Likes

How can you get wifi from spaaaaaaaacccceee?

4 Likes

hotspppoooooooottttt

4 Likes

that’s coooooooooooooooooooooll
this is getting kinda off topic

4 Likes

Hello, I have joined this forum.
I don’t have much else to say but its a forum tradition to introduce yourself.

14 Likes

Hello and welcome!

1 Like