Introduce Yourself!

Hi there, stay here as long as you like, and feel free to ask one of us for some help…

I’m Conduitt. I started following TTV when that first grey pix-elated leaked image of Tahu reaching for a mask surfaced and they did a pod cast on it. Since then I’ve gotten back into Bionicle and now know more about it than I did back when I was younger.

yello!

Welcome, @bingzakanuva and @Conduitt!

3 Likes

Sup I’m the often imitated never duplicated Bionicleforever12 that hasn’t made a video in 7 months because my computer broke :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Welcome “Because My Computer Broke”

4 Likes

Will I now be considered as “because my computer broke”

3 Likes

Yes “Because my Computer Broke,” welcome to the Boards! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well this has gotten off to a great start :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome, @Because_My_Computer_Broke!
Bah Weep Granah Ni Ni Bong

2 Likes

@Booster_Gold Thx Master

Yes! It caught on. I’m happy

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m a fellow Bio-MOCer from Malaysia. You call me Joseph or simply Josh if you like. I hope we all can have a great time here! :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome to the boards good sir…

… and I’m sure we can if yoiu just follow the guidlines in this little topic right here

1 Like

Okie dokie sir!

1 Like

That may have come across a little harsh but I was just trying to help out. I am sure you will fit in here, do you have any interests you are well, interested in?

1 Like

I don’t think it was harsh so no worries. :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway, besides MOCing, I’m also quite interested in magic. My friend and I usually perform at school for talent shows and such. I also like to read, especially Roald Dahl’s books and of course Bionicle ones too. Furthermore, I’m also a big fan of science, specifically Biology. I spend time watching documentaries about marine life and even went scuba diving once. That’s all I can think of right now… :smile:

2 Likes

@Josh I’m sure i know you from Flickr…

Anyway,Hi! Welcome to the boards!

1 Like

Oh hey dude! Yeah, I’m from Flickr :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I couldn’t seem to find you,what’s your username over there?