Introducing Toa Volha & Toa Surha!

Continuing this year’s #MetruMarch here’s Volha & Surha, two members of the team that first defeated the Kanohi Dragon in Metru Nui, many years before the legendary Toa Mangai were called upon to do the same. Eventually, these two partners would be recruited as Toa Hagah, where they would equip matching gold & silver armor, to serve under Makuta Antroz.

Volha is a Toa of Lightning, and was the team’s leader. She wears a Great Kanohi Kamasa, the mask of Kinetic Absorption (Rigby-verse)

Surha is a Toa of Plasma, and Volha’s trusted long-time partner. He wears a Great Kanohi mask of Biomechanics.

Masks modeled by Galva & KhingK respectively. Sorry for the less-than-stellar picture quality here, lighting always messes up for me when white mocs are involved.

A link to my Instagram post containing these two can be found here: Minirigby on Instagram

32 Likes

I just wanted to mention how Volha reminds me of my custom Vo-Matoran, Volah, since their names are so similar :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes aside, nice work! The two of them really complement each other, due to both of them having white as a secondary color.

2 Likes