Irnakk the eternal flame of nightmares

This is my take of my moc of irnakk from bionicle I meant to post this on 810nicle day but I wasn’t be able to access my account until now thankfully which took me a while to do

12 Likes

This is perhaps the first time in my life that I have seen a moc which looks best from the back. Not that the front and sides are irredeemable; the back is just shaped that much better than them. He’s got some weirdly lumpy love handles which only look egregious in shots aside from the back one; I assume it’s the Irnakk bits which help the curved shaping.

Regardless, this has an interesting aesthetic which I don’t think I’ve seen in an Irnakk before, although I’m still not a fan of scrubbing off prints. Curious why the frontmost HF shell didn’t get its print removed, though, since two larger pieces did.

4 Likes

Ah yes very good point it’s because if I had the paints if the blue color which I have to add another one to the colour scheme but with the HF ccbs piece I have a fondness for the piece in particular I was thinking of just using a plain transparent one but I saw printed piece I knew it would help give off the scary look but thank you for the kind words

3 Likes

While the original build didn’t really have much orange, it looks nice here.

One thing that I think would really make it look more like Irnakk, though, is his “skull shooter”, or at least some kind of skull-themed weapon.

4 Likes