Iruini the Thicc

that’s not how that works.

3 Likes

If you throw it together it actually makes sense, the weight of the leg is enough to pull down on the two axel piece, I imagine it may be due to the notches in the part interfering with the friction. The leg wanting to fall off was an issue I had as well

1 Like

oh uh, I’ll have to try that I guess.

1 Like

You should. And post results.
You owe tribute to the thickness

Okay, I’ll be honest, I genuinely have no idea what’s going on here, with this ‘new meme’ going on and what it’s about but I actually genuinely like the usage of metru torso as a thigh. I think I’ll use this for my future mocs if you don’t mind.

1 Like

i also like to think i did my part by making the first thunderthighs metru, but mine used modded mimic thighs. as for your moc, i’m sure he’ll be fine as long as you don’t take credit, but i suppose you’ll need to check with him on that.

3 Likes

I’m not so fickle as to try and claim a design. I doubt I’m the first person to have ever done this. Most people aren’t the first person to ever arrange parts in a specific order.
Although if you want to reference this for fun I wouldn’t be opposed. :eyes:

b-but I only have one metru torso!

1 Like

i was the same way
but then i got more

1 Like

What exactly is he doing here?

3 Likes

showing off his glorious building techniques

3 Likes

Indeed, just showing off the angles for him. Considered adding visorak feet to the back of the legs to give some nice calves

1 Like

Has anyone tried combining the thick thighs with this arm design?

3 Likes

I don’t have enough metru torsos of the same color or ones that’d look good together. But it would make a sick combiner honestly

what if you just took all the complete Toa Metru sets and attached them together.

As someone who has enough Metru torso pieces to do that, I fully intend to bring Vakama one step closer to perfection.

2 Likes

At this point, I’m mostly just interested in the proportions; an idea I’ve been kicking around for Bomonga is for him to be significantly larger than the other Hagah, and this seems like the only way to do it without making him super thin or using significantly custom builds.

EDIT:

Not bad.

3 Likes

Behold…

Vakama, Toa of Thicc.

16 Likes

Well for one, that wouldn’t be allowed in the contest. And two, he would comparatively look like a Titan compared to them. It could definitely still be a cool build tho

Add a red metru-toran torso to that pls

3 Likes

Your wish is my command:

15 Likes