1 Like

i was the same way
but then i got more

1 Like

What exactly is he doing here?

3 Likes

showing off his glorious building techniques

3 Likes

Indeed, just showing off the angles for him. Considered adding visorak feet to the back of the legs to give some nice calves

1 Like

Has anyone tried combining the thick thighs with this arm design?

3 Likes

I don’t have enough metru torsos of the same color or ones that’d look good together. But it would make a sick combiner honestly

what if you just took all the complete Toa Metru sets and attached them together.

As someone who has enough Metru torso pieces to do that, I fully intend to bring Vakama one step closer to perfection.

2 Likes

At this point, I’m mostly just interested in the proportions; an idea I’ve been kicking around for Bomonga is for him to be significantly larger than the other Hagah, and this seems like the only way to do it without making him super thin or using significantly custom builds.

EDIT:

Not bad.

3 Likes

Behold…

Vakama, Toa of Thicc.

16 Likes

Well for one, that wouldn’t be allowed in the contest. And two, he would comparatively look like a Titan compared to them. It could definitely still be a cool build tho

Add a red metru-toran torso to that pls

3 Likes

Your wish is my command:

15 Likes

Oh my god its beautiful

1 Like

now just add the rest of the Toa Metru building off the torsos.

genius I know

1 Like

Why’s that?

EDIT: That’s right, the “no one taller than Iruini” rule. I think that needs to be readdressed.

Exactly.

Just for reference, @TheCobaltCorsair, what does Titan Vakama look like next to a “standard” Hagah?

The height limits

Yeah, I just remembered that.

It seems kind of arbitrary to say that Iruini has to be the tallest…

1 Like

That’s not his title.

1 Like

I think it can be one standard ‘peg’ taller or so, but tbh it’d be hard to make it look alright regardless without it being too hulky or too lanky.

It’s Vakama, the Thicc

2 Likes