Iruini the Thicc

“Hmm Iruini, these thighs have got me questioning my allegiance to Makuta Teridax!”

15 Likes

ok, I’ve been ignoring the Hagah discussion topic for my owns sanity, so I have no idea how this meme got started. I’m intrigued and want to know more.

3 Likes

People were inquiring about thigh armor and whether or not they’d look like thunderthighs comparatively depending on which armor was used. So thunderthighs they received.

1 Like

Why are you so set on scarring me for life? All I wanted was to laugh at a joke and leave. Now I’ve seen one of my favorite Toa turned into an abomination and had my eyes mutilated. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Please stop you’re making rf cry.

7 Likes

In a discussion about whether or not a Metru torso is the sole requirement for a Metru build, someone said something like “even if they had a Metru torso, they wouldn’t fit in if they had something like Mimic’s thunderthighs”, and then it grew from there.

EDIT: found it:

4 Likes

If you beef up his waist somehow, this will look unironically good.

4 Likes

Maybe invert the torso?

But then his shoulders would be too narrow…

1 Like

The Pohatu we need, but don’t deserve…

And that’s not really what I had in mind, I was thinking of just adding some armor to make his silhouette less pinched around the waist.

2 Likes

Guilty as charged.

2 Likes

At least you know you’re a monster. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i actually unironically dig this. personally i would’ve used the other axle hole on the thigh torsos but it’s actually decent shaping. nice lol

4 Likes

That’s actually a really cool leg design

Someone should recreate that Metal Gear meme with Iruini sneaking around the Makuta base looking for the Mask of Light talking to Norik

Edited for Double Post- Prentice1215

2 Likes

I feel like the pelvis could be armored up more to match the thighs better. Perhaps another Metru chest down there could do the trick?

2 Likes

went to a lego resale shop yesterday
i got so many metru torsos

5 Likes

You know what to do

5 Likes

yup

4 Likes

Do it.

2 Likes

when i get home

4 Likes