Is TTV dead?

Was watching a video on YouTube about bionicle and it mentioned ttvs beginning and also end. Never occurred to me the channel was dead. Maybe nothing to talk about but not sure.

4 Likes

This video should hopefully explain it

7 Likes

I’m kinda curious which video this was. Sounds interesting.

14 Likes

Bodi, you’ve been dead for 10 years, it’s time to let go.

6 Likes

I am pretty sure iam alive. But if you mean the channel yeah I suppose. I was glad to hear that they split up the system content and bionicle cause I thought that meant we would be getting more bionicle content but after the gwp hype there is nothing. Be nice to at least see some nak and j episodes. But oh well end of an era.

4 Likes

I’d say no

4 Likes

It’s a shame that they got rid of Eljay, TTV’s mascot, after the actor retired. Hopefully they’re able to find a new person to play him soon.

5 Likes

It just occurred to me that you were wondering about the video I mentioned. It is called The Bionicle Iceberg: A Deep Dive | Amaja - Nui Tales. In case you were still interested.
There is a brief mention of ttv in it at around the 9:30 minute mark.

2 Likes

Ghid said it best

4 Likes

I haven’t been keeping up with TTV for a very long time, and I just had a thought, we haven’t got any new video in 4 months, and I haven’t been on this website till now!

3 Likes

Welcome back all the same.

No, TTV hasn’t uploaded in a little bit - but the heart of the community’s very much alive here on the Boards. Not as many of the old faces as there used to be, but a good amount of new ones, too.

Take a look around; there’s a few neat things going on, including writing projects, moc collabs, and some very good RPs.

5 Likes

TTV would still be alive today had we only smashed those like buttons and left comments down below -_-

7 Likes

Honestly, even in 2015 I could not keep up with their regular content. I liked it, but there was too much for one to view and still have time for other things. I stopped visiting the message boards in 2016 before G2 even ended for some reason. I must have lost interest.

5 Likes

Well, welcome back all the same.

The Boards aren’t quite as populous as they used to be, but they’re very much still alive, with a steady stream of new content each day of all kinds.

4 Likes

Ahh that is good to hear. Forums seem to have really died down since the early and mid-2010s.
It is unlikely I will hang around much, but I wanted to check in and see how things are going.

5 Likes

Well while plenty of people have unofficial left the boards it seems though I’m not sure why but that a decent amount of new people are posting.

6 Likes

Considering how infrequently I’ve been posting lately, it seems my statement came true.
But now I’m back
probably.
for at least a minute or two.

4 Likes