Iserif v2: Colrar the Grim Reaper

Whoop whoop I am here.
Groovy MOC man. The trans blue seems a a little weird here.
But other then that this is a groovy MOC man.

2 Likes

It’s not that there isn’t enough of it. It just doesn’t look good next to that trans red/orange, to me at least. But hey that’s just an opinion, my opinion.

Haven’t said that in a long time.

This looks neato
but I really want to see this done in the art format of Grim Fandango

Neato. The trans-blue in the legs are a bit hard to see from the front, but other than that this is by far one of my favorite MOCs.

Oh man, This is… grim. And quite reepery. 10/10.

1 Like

I’m guessing that’s positive, yeah :slight_smile: at least lots of people seem to like this MOC

1 Like

Not bad! Like how it looks!

1 Like

Cheers, thank @MyAlexDk as well, he gave me the idea from my previous MOC

Thanks for great feedback everyone, glad lots of people seem to like it :slight_smile:

I hope you all see him when I update him to v2.5/3

2 Likes

So, question, are the cloth pieces custom cut, or are they official ones?

Not saying the former would detract from the moc, I’m just curious.

1 Like

Custom, made them in a few mins. I think they look like Kylo Ren’s cloak in texture. At least the hood and lower legs.

So do you like it?

1 Like

I do, but I think it kinda falls apart visually without it’s cloth materials.

Namely in how they, as well as the weapon, hide how the arms can seem a tad too short.

1 Like

I’m working on lengthening the arms, removing trans red and trying to get more trans blue into it.

I was mainly focusing how he looked with a cloak, with it being a grim reaper and all.

@Nyran have you got any other ways I could improve him?

1 Like

Hmm, maybe not stubby so much as…insubstantial.

like, the legs have all this impressive armor and stuff on them, whereas the arms just sorta have the CCBS bare minimum

I might recommend swapping the spikes on the lower arms for maybe the 2015 armor, or mayhaps the Breakout armor piece

IDK, 's up to you, man.

1 Like

I really need more of that breakout piece, I’ve only got 3 but that would hinder the arm articulation a lot. He can only do 90 degrees upwards as it is

1 Like

the friction adder pieces might additionally help with that, as they provide more clearance and length, while not hampering the silhouette much.

1 Like

Yeah, if I lengthen the bones by a module or two, then I might be able to fit on another addon

So here are the proposed changes, tell me if agree with them:

• Remove trans blue
  • give trans red/gunmetal hands
  • give him trans red/black bones where the trans blue bones were
  • lengthen lower arms
  • add armour add ons to lower arms
  • give the bottom of his scythe silver Brutaka swords
  • store hidden weapons beneath his cloak
  • give his scythe a storage space on his back

And do you think these merit him being v2.5 or v3. I’m not sure if they are substantial enough to call him v3 when I make him.

If you think of any more please suggest them

How do u upload