Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“Oh… No I mean that there wasn’t anything interesting in the house!” she replies “Yeah the worst kind.” she jokes back

1 Like

“I know what you meant” echo smiles reassuringly “and yeah. Just absolutely terrible” he plays along

1 Like

OOC: Elemental, it’s a natural power of all shadow matoran, like how Ta matoran has heat resistance and onu matoran have night vision. Also sorry for the delay, had class.

IC: Eric doesn’t listen, for why would he listen to someone who just attacked him. He speeds behind him, switching the charger to stamina, and unleashed a flurry of nearly untraceable punches.

“Yep that’s our friendship in a nutshell!” she jokes back

@Omega_Tahu
OOC: [quote=“Omega_Tahu, post:3866, topic:43892”]
Also sorry for the delay, had class.
[/quote]
Ok, well that’s fine, no problem.
Since it is elemental and therefor an ability/power my misdirection would have gone of and launched the shadow ball at Eric.

IC: Valduk uses another Blinding fog to prevent the damage. “Stop it!” he replied as he felt no pain.

Mana count:
1 green mana
2 woodland streams for blue mana
Used mana:
3 green mana(2 post left)

1 Like

“Yeah, you sleepyhead. You’re just the worst” he laughs

1 Like

Eric switched the speed to strength and the stamina to endurance, punching the ground and shattering it and the surrounding area in an anime-esque explosion.

1 Like

“Wasn’t it obvious.” she teases before joining him in laughter

@Omega_Tahu Valduk uses a titanic growth to become a giant again the explosion almost makes him fall over, When he found his balance, he flicked the incoming Eric with his finger if it hit Eric would fly quite a distance.

Mana count:
0 green mana
1 woodland streams
Used mana:
1 green mana(2 post left)
1 woodland streams for green mana(2 post left)
3 green mana(1 post left)

“Can’t argue against that” echo laughs more “screw you and yer valid arguments”

1 Like

“Well, I didn’t become sensei for no reason!” she replied in her noble warrior tone as she continued to laugh.

1 Like

Eric simply punches the incoming flick, which would probably shatter any bone in the finger, since it was charger boosted.

OOC: For reference, chargers gave Avak enough strength to shatter the stone he was using for support when trying to stand up, entirely on accident.

“I didn’t say you didn’t. Anyway, you wanna get out of here now?”

OOC: Ok, I believe ya

Valduk shrunk down in size again his finger was ruined but he didn’t care he stopped and looked at Eric before leaving the battle “I’ll forfeit!” he says “Maybe we can fight another day.” He continued “I’ll be preparing 'til then!” he concluded walking towards the mountain

Mana count:
3 green mana
1 woodland streams
Used mana:
1 green mana(1 post left)
1 woodland streams for green mana(1 post left)

@BrokenAxels “Yeah… why not!” she replies “Where’s Symphony anyways? Shouldn’t we thank him letting us stay here?” she asked looking down the different ends of the hallway.

“His name is symphony? And I don’t know”

“Yeah, At least I think so.” she says a bit unsure “Any ideas of how to get out?” she ask changing the topic.

1 Like

“I remember the way here.”

1 Like

“Great! Then lead the way student!” she replies in her noble warrior tone.

OOC: Brb gotta eat.

2 Likes

Ooc- aight enjoy your food

Ic- “sure thing sensei” he starts walking, assuming she is following

1 Like

Eric simply stood for a moment, considering what the guy had said. He was forfeiting, when he, without reason, attacked? Yeah no, thought Eric as he switched the Chargers back to speed and durability, slamming into Valduk’s back with the force of a freight train.

1 Like

Valduk heard Eric’s noise activating another Blinding fog preventing the damage but he still flew forward quite a bit. “As I said I’ll fight you another time, either you will deal with it or you stay quite!” Valduk said annoyed he walked back to where Eric stood and hit Eric head with his hammer. Then he walked of again.

Mana count:
1 green mana
2 woodland streams for blue mana
Used mana:
3 green mana(2 post left)

@BrokenAxels Azure follows Echo in the darkness of the cave.

OOC: I’m back

1 Like

Eric activates strength instead of speed, blocks the hammer, and transforms the hammer into the appearance of a sharply spiked rose stem, while the head of the hammer turned into a rose flower. He then swings a punch towards Valduk’s shoulder while that was happening.

1 Like