Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“Okay then, hear ya go.” He says as he googled it, once the sentence was completed he showed off the result.

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtJw_CLQCUw

“Did it make it to the finals?” Bernard asks.

“Yup. Fifth place. I was actually pretty mad that Bulgaria finished on the second place. That woman can do what very few can.”

“That’s a shame, right?” Bernard said, “Kinda happy that Sweden haven’t won in awhile, our songs have been awful lately!” he exclaims

“A lot of awful songs won this contest, like… You know… That guy… No, I can’t remember an awful song that actually won. Maybe just the 2016, but it was meh.”

OOC: Nah, he’s in a mini exploration base with 100 drones now, Because I was expecting the worst and wanted a portion of my army to survive

Vladin ran to the nearest drone.
“Where is Eric?”

“I’m fine with most winners of Eurovision but the songs Sweden sends are competing in a Swedish song contest called “Melodifestivalen” and the thing is that the songs that I personally think has some sort of chance of getting first in Eurovision is always losing against an Inferior choice.” Bernard explains. “For example “A bitter lullaby” came third in “Melodifestivalen” but was far superior to “Dance you off” that actually made it to Eurovision this year.” He concludes like he made the most ultimate point.

OOC: Is Vladin still with Corruption and Hepohepo

“Don’t worry. Things like this happen in Romania too. You are not alone.”
She looked around, and saw Tarkur. She sighed heavily.

@Omega_Tahu OOC: No, he is in the fortress. He was looking for Eric, now that Corruption was gone.

“Well he sure sleeps loudly, I swear that wasn’t something I made up for him!” Bernard comments defensively at the snoring coming from the sleeping Tarkur.

Tarkur rolls around a bit on the cave floor.

“You know… A week ago, he told us that he has no idea what ‘love’ means. Why? Why you doomed his universe to live without love?”
She was speaking in a… weird manner. At least for her. She wasn’t serious, or sarcastic, or mad or anything you would expect for her. She was just… sad.

A drone looks at him. “He departed in an exploration vehicle. He’ll be back soon.”

“Well it wasn’t my decision to make since I wanted his world to follow the base rules of the world Greg Farshtey created for Bionicle.” Bernard explains not giving it much more thought. “You like him?” He teases.

@Omega_Tahu “Fine. I’ll wait.”

@Tarkur “I? Like him? A robot? Not a chance. I just can’t imagine a word without love.”

1 Like

“Very good.”

1 Like

“A word?” He teases some more, before getting a bit serious again, “Well, I mean love in our culture is something we made up to describe a feeling, right?” he says, “considering that there are different cultures it’s possible that there doesn’t exist love at all or at least not love as we know it.” He concludes.

“I have never heard of people who don’t know what love is.”

Inverse’s body wriggles discomfitedly as its head remains fixed on Hel’rion.

No
I am not of here, none of you are unless i am mistaken

brotherhood
is not known
to me

Reading Inverse’s “mind” may not have been a good idea.

Where normal minds had some apparent structure, however disorganized and fractured, Inverse’s is more akin to a giant, moving Jackson Pollock painting. No thoughts can be perceived like regular beings’, and what “thoughts” can be picked up are more akin to ludicrously aligned strings of random emotions and color. The entire “mind” of the being is alien, so alien its almost not like a mind at all. Like a screaming, swirling tempest of color and madness.

what are
you have the same power
but different, viewing instead of just transmitting