Ive finally done it!

Imgur

11 Likes

what is it? I can’t see the picture

It the Tao Mata sets… BTW thank you for dying, you really helped us out. :slight_smile:

you’re welcome. thank you for saving the Turaga. otherwise I would’ve been asleep inside that pod forever

Well, you should thank me, because without it, none of it would have been recorded.

2 Likes

Lucky punk. (JK) But seriously, I’m still waiting on Kopaka to arrive. I doubt I’ll ever get ALL the Mata. :stuck_out_tongue: I actually have a list of Bionicle sets I’d like to get before it returns, if you guys want to hear it.

I must share in the celebration. I recently purchased Onua, completing my Mata collection. My life is complete…
Wait. No it’s not.

The set I’ve wanted for the longest is Makuta. And thanks to Bricklink I’ve finally ordered him.

@Matoro: Got him at a thrift store for like $5, along with some other guys. :smile:

wow. I had to pay 50 dollars tog get him, half for the set, half for the shipping from Denmark. worth it, although it was a bit pricey.

Awesome. ~Detox

Joke’s on you, I got him as a hand-me-down from my cousin. :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, well, I started collecting in 2004 and was the first one in my faamily to start collecting so, I did the best I could.

One of my friends is considering donating all six Toa Mata to me for my Bday. I personally think he’s insane for letting them go, but I’m not complaining :smiley:

1 Like

You sir, have an unrealistic amount of luck.
Ya sure you’re not a Leprechaun or something?

I’m not sure if I’m a leprechaun, but my redhead friend may have rubbed off on me…
I hardly ever find Bionicle stuff at thrift stores and garages sales, but that time it was fantastic. Got Makuta along with Hordika Matau, Suukorak, and a few others. Don’t get me started on the time I got 3 huge bags stuffed with parts…

Not all red-haired people have Irish in them. Some of us have Scottish roots. ._.

Haha, I know. I was just joking, didn’t have any real idea what I was talking about. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s alright. I knew you where joking. I just have a bit of a story when it comes to people stereotyping Irish people with red hair.

When I was younger, on St. Patrick’s Day, kids always thought I was Irish due to my red hair. However, that was not the case, as I mostly have Scottish, German, and many other European in me (and I live in the USA, so I’m kinda a mutt). Anyways, they always teased me on how I would become a leprechaun on St. Patrick’s Day. Then I explained to them St. Patrick’s Day is just a day about remembering the guy named St. Patrick who traveled to Ireland to teach them about the Good News of Christ. Of course, my fellow students ignored this and kept with the teasing. Oh well. It stopped once I hit third grade. :smile:

Well, I’m glad the teasing ceased.
The reason for St. Patrick’s Day seems widely unknown, which makes me sad. Even I didn’t hear the story till I was around 13 or 14.