Jabberwock, Three Horned Devil

not bad, its really smooth. Your style of moccing is really noice.

1 Like

Hmm. They don’t seem related…

The MOC itself is really cool, especially the head and color scheme.

1 Like

I love the use of a vorox armor piece as a face

1 Like

I’m very much aware of what the Jabberwock is known to be. A large part of my story revolves around it.

In my universe, certain groups of people can not only have a name but also a title to present and/or identify themselves with. Jabberwock was essentially born without a name and since there is this prophecy going on about him having to be killed lest he’ll destroy the entire world, Jabberwock seems like a very ironically fitting name.

1 Like

I like how you integrated the red axles in so that they didn’t stand out.

1 Like

This comment is relativly Off-Topic but this must be noted.

While browsing around to avoid making an existing post I found this:

I put a like on that topic awhile back, but looking at it again; I realized this mention:

This got me abit confused since both user mention it’s their first topic, but what set the deal is the like to the Deviantart; there both the same user meaning @SirIggs you either a fraud or innocently forgot you had an account here.

(this moc is still epic tho)

1 Like

that is so weird… it’s messing with my brain

he did change his name, so Im guessing it’s him, yet on flickr he is still being UnsolvableRubiksCube

2 Likes

This looks like something from Evangelion.

Hey guys sorry about this. I had forgotten about my previous account because I couldn’t log in anymore due to me managing to forget the correct password. Thanks for the heads up though, this will be sorted out

I should really change my Flickr handle shouldn’t I

6 Likes