Jadzia and Dax - Bioformer Combiners

Definitely some Power Rangers inspiration here from combining MegaZords. Along with Transformers inspiration of course.

Jadzia is the car/tank transformer and Dax is the jet/glider transformer. I’m curious if you have a favourite between them.

The weight is a bit much for the combined version so he’s hard to pose due to weak ankles.

Order of photos here goes: Jadzia, Dax, then Jax (or Dadzia/Big Daddy) :laughing:

18 Likes

I expected this to be Star Trek related.

3 Likes

Well, it is. These MOCs combine. Kind of like how Jadzia and Dax combine on Deep Space Nine. :wink: Just a fun pair of names which are relevant to one of the key features here.

6 Likes

You really have a knack for making these bioformers, they all have really cool vehicle forms and person forms! I don’t know how you do it, I would struggle just to design one of these guys. The way you’re able to make them so they each fold into a completely different creation is mind boggling to me.

And that jet is especially superb in my opinion :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah these look really cool, the color schemes look good. Transformation function is always awesome, and the combiner is pretty neat. Nice job!

2 Likes

ooo fun

2 Likes

Thanks very much! :slight_smile:

Normally I find it’s about imagining what you want for the humanoid and vehicle forms as you’re building. Transforming it between the two modes as you’re still building is helpful to see if parts or shapes work in both ways. With the tank/car, the last thing was figuring out how to attach the rear wheels actually.

I’m glad you like the jet! My wife’s favourite is the tank so it’s cool that someone particularly likes the jet. :smiley:

@Rukah Thank you! I’m glad you like it.

@Rhyla416 Thanks :slight_smile:

@Eilrach Thanks dude!

4 Likes

really cool to see some bioformers, love that they can combine

3 Likes

3 Likes