Jakara aka 13

This is Jakara. She is he same race as one of my other mocs, Conjurer. The females are usually sleeker, and have sharper/pointier parts. But, they usually have less armor, but are just as strong as a male. So before the battle that wiped her race out, she was a warrior who carried a warhammer designed by her, a sidearm pistol, and shield with her nickname “13” painted on the front. Her cause in life now is to find other members of her species, and after years of searching, she found one. She found Conjurer, but she thought he was a thug, so she attacked him, not knowing what he was. As every member of her species can do this, she carries a gold Hau mask in her chest and uses its power, while using her own.

2 Likes

tfw conjurer

Pretty simple MOC. I feel that adding bulk to the upper legs would make her more feminine though. As is obligatory by now I must give a bit of hate to the Rahkshi head though because unless you’re creating a large number of MOCs of the same species to use in a stopmotion series, or actually making a Rahkshi…yeah, they’re way too overused.

1 Like

To the rhakshi heads defense, you can make some pretty sweet stuff with them!

Not that one chro lol. I didn’t realize that I had the same name on it until like a day later. If you want to see it, its under Check out my new moc…

I agree. It’s probably the best head LEGO made. It’s just that it’s so freaking overused :confused:

1 Like

I agree. But I feel that I could have done better with this thing. But I don’t have many red pieces at all, so I was really limited…:frowning:

1 Like

Wow I like this moc and her backstory a lot. I can see what you mean by not as armored as the males. I agree the Rahkshi mask is a bit over used but it’s still a great mask none the less. Oh wait, it’s probably not considered a mask. Anyways, I love the hammer and besides that, keep on mocin’.

Mokin…rock in…I see what you did there lol

1 Like

No, I think he’s just saying “keep on MOCing” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mocing is rocking! I just say that whenever I’m taking about a moc. It’s become a thing for me.

1 Like