Jaller MOV

TAKUAAAAAAAA

sorry about the orange toe i was out of yellow ones

77 Likes

Nice System integration. MOC isn’t anything outstanding or surprising, but it works really well as an 01-03 Matoran. Cute, odd proportions, and a whole lot of TAKUAAAAAA

14 Likes

A nice reimagining. Both system and CCBS are integrated well here and make for a very simple but charming design.

4 Likes

Really cool and simple. I like how both System and CCBS work well together here.

4 Likes

This is really good. But what does MOV mean?

2 Likes

“My own version” Or something like that.

Anyway…This is probably my favorite MOC that you have made in a while, the personality is refreshing and the parts usage is rather good.

3 Likes

Looking at the way the torso is constructed, does this thing have any waist articulation?

2 Likes

The fingers are just absolutely amazing. I’d love to see a Takua in this style.

2 Likes

yeah

i’d love to do that bUT i don’t have the parts sadly

1 Like

Love the use of minifig arms for fingers.

2 Likes

TAKUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jokes aside this is pretty good. I like the torso a lot. But all of it is nice.
10/10

2 Likes

Well, I think it looks rather good! The only thing I would change are the lower arms, as I don’t find them very fitting, but the rest is pretty neat.

1 Like

Intended or not, that’s really cute.

2 Likes

Jaller broke his foot Q_Q

3 Likes

Where is the floppy six pack?

Jokes aside, this is wonderful. I’d love to see a Takua in this fashion. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

The yellowish smooth circular piece around his neck looks a little weird and the grey piece near his crotch is a bit distracting from the overal redish colour scheme of the surrounding pieces. It would be nice to have something to hide the middle joint piece at the front, but other than that i think it looks nice

2 Likes

TAKUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Nice moc.

2 Likes

This is awesome. Simple, easy to put together and not an excessive use of parts. Perfect for building a bunch of to fill out a background.

One question I have though.
Are those hands able to hold disks?

2 Likes
2 Likes

That face when ur supposed to be at the kohli match

1 Like