Jaton's Brickheadz topic

A collection of various Brickheadz I have made since the time they were officially released up to the latest. And yes, not all of these are ‘proper’ Brickhead builds. The earlier ones were built before I had the parts used in standard Brickheadz, and I have improved my builds.

Here is Kai in his original suit. I experimented with giving it a rotating head and arms.

A not very good Chirrut Imwe. For some reason using tan on it looked stranger to me than using yellow.

Jay in his Skybound suit.

Nakakhan

Fluminox

Pre-official Boba Fett.

Prototype Boba Fett. I should try to make a new version of this based on the official Boba Fett set.

General Grievous. One of my favorite custom Brickheadz.

Calvin and Hobbes.

Supergirl

Tracer Bullet from Calvin and Hobbes. I was going for those particular strips’ film Noir look, but it ended up looking more like a zombie.

K-2SO. I used headlight bricks behind the eyes in order to let light through to match the look of his eyes in Rogue One.

Jakor, my character in the MOCpages RPG The Insurgency, with minifigure for reference.

Phineas in Phineas and Ferb Star Wars. This isn’t too good and probably didn’t have much effort put into it.

Darth Ferb, what I really wanted to build from Phineas and Ferb Star Wars, partially for a friend.

Normal Ferb, though still with Sith robes.

Jason and his pet iguana Quincy from Foxtrot. By this point I had obtained the Go Brick Me set.

My self-Brickhead. The decal is based on a ■■■■■ that I own.

Aang and Momo (thank you, Lloyd Brickhead)

“You muzzled Appa?!”

15 Likes

I love the mandalorian ones

1 Like

Looking good!
I particularly like Jason/Quincy, Calvin/Hobbes, and Aang/Momo.

1 Like

I love the calvin and hobbes, but the front of hobbes needs some work. its too white.

1 Like

I gotta agree with Cordrax, that Aang and Momo is just way too cute and amazing.