Jervax, Hunter, Guardian of Light

Hey guys, so it’s been a while since I did any MOCing! I took it upon myself to create my main Destiny character out of CCBS. I believe I did a good job, the proportions are off, I know, but the colors are accurate-ish to my shader, and… well there’s not much more to say. He’s my first full CCBS MOC too, which I guess is worth mentioning. Anyway, have a look!

12 Likes

Color scheme is gud.
Brown on Blue isn’t seen too often.

5 Likes

I like it, it works. But is there a reason for the feet to be gun-metal instead of silver?

1 Like

Lovely little guy, reminds me of my matoran sentry. Love the use of the brain attack head, it works out nice! The one thing I don’t like is his weapon. Considering he’s quite bulky and buff, I think he would be better with a bigger weapon? Maybe a club or something. But as he is, the knifes look a bit odd.

Look forward to seeing some more MOCs of yours!

eeh, not really, other than the gunmetal shin armor would look very out of place if I didn’t do more. I wish I had that in silver…

This is true, and I was looking for a better weapon for him originally, but I wanted to keep this as close to my Destiny character as I could, and I’m not a guns-in-BIONICLE-guy, so this was my next best.

1 Like

looks like a shangheli…elite…

Also he looks good

And I thought you couldn’t get any more awesome… :smile:

But anyways, the MOC looks pretty good. The HFBA head is cool and unique, though the colour scheme doesn’t appeal to me personally.

1 Like

Just…flip that torso armor. Please. For the love of MOCing, flip that thing up.

What’s wrong with it?

It’s not something wrong with the armor.

I just realllyyyy dislike the look of the new addon upside down if it’s on a torso 8P

O…kay. I don’t see your point at all, but whatever. :stuck_out_tongue:

That new addon piece looks very strange the way you have it.

What’s so strange about it?

The way it’s positioned makes it look weird.

But…why? It’s just a way of orienting the piece that we haven’t seen very much until now. :stuck_out_tongue: