Jetpower Mech Suit

Probably my messiest build ever. This exo suit is based off of Jetpower Optimus prime from the bayformers movie.

The cockpit has a visor that can come down but i prefer how it looks with cockpit open. and the boosters on the back can also act as shoulder cannons

25 Likes

Sup Gala, as I said before, Jetfire!

This build looks very impressive and the build is large and the armament is incredible. Some parts are a bit gappy but are easily fixable, the cockpit and back engines are my favourite bits.

1 Like

I wish that this is what Rocka got in the Brain Attack episode of herofactory, instead of just a lame jet pack

2 Likes

Yup, there are definitely more gappy areas than i’d like. the back is not as well covered to allow the jet packs to come over her shoulder as cannons. I forgot to take photos of the mech suit without the jetpower stuff on it, i’ll probably take photos later and upload then on my flickr.

@optimus_priminski yeah, i was a little disappointed that we never got an exo-suit type mech that would fit a full ccbs figure. I definitely bought 3 of the jet rockas to try and make an exo suit using the chassis but was too lazy to make it work out.

1 Like