Jimmy Neutron

One of the OG classic 2000s cartoons of Nicktoons, with the nerdy super ingenious kid as the titular character

6 Likes

Oh nostalgia.

I remember when it was on US Netflix. o.o7
RIP in RIP.

1 Like

I remember this show…and it’s cheesy pilot movie…and it’s spin off… Yeah, I only really liked the main show. The pilot movie has nostalgic value, so it is saved from my wrath. The spin off, Planet Sheen, had it’s moments…sometimes (and by sometimes I mean rarely). But otherwise there is nothing to recommend (it’s a spin off for the comic relief…what else do I need to say?). But that’s just my opinion on the matter.

I’m glad the main show ended early. It’s in line with Danny Phantom; Nick never had the chance to milk it like they did with Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents.

4 Likes

I actually liked the show for the longest of time, but I knew it was time to go when new episodes stopped airing.

2 Likes

Gotta Blast

RACE TO THE STARS
TO BUY CANDY BARS
COMES A KID WITH A KNACK FOR INVENTION
SUPERPOWERED MIND
MECHANICAL CANINE
SURE TO SAVE THE DAY FROM DESTRUCTION
THIS IS THE THEME SONG
JIMMY NEUTRON

I may have watched it once or twice

9 Likes

Ah yes, another one of my childhood favorites!

Liked it a lot as a kid.
Carl was the best character.
The Cg was pretty respectable.

2 Likes

yeah, the cgi really held up

4 Likes

man, that second clip. Jimmy’s first rocket was so ■■■■■■, and that movie was so awesome.

2 Likes

Oh, man. This show. It was… interesting.
@Bigthwomp knows all about it…

To this day I still sing this from time to time.

6 Likes

Wow, such inspiration here! :smile:

4 Likes

Man, I forgot how good this show was. XD

5 Likes

Man, I absolutely loved this show when I was a kid, and it still holds up fairly well.

2 Likes
5 Likes

This is what I wanted to come back too. My 2 month hiatus from the boards and I come to this. This show was my life. I watched every episode. It was great.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Carl you sly dog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

I used to watch this show along with a lot of others when I was younger. I remember it was very entertaining, and the “No Pants” episode was absolutely hilarious to me. And, I was scared of that Paul monkey at the end, and I’m still kind of creeped out by it today.

1 Like