JMP 8.0: Normals

Looks pretty cool, I agree that it should have a brighter secondary/tertiary color, but other than that is coo.

1 Like

Well, here goes.

Legs. the lower legs are eh, whatever. the upper legs are okay, but they seem short compared to the rest of him.

the torso. the waist is a waist, whatever. the stomach is…ehh. it looks gappy and kills the flow of the MOC. the chest, looks fine.

the arms. they are gappy and have no flow, tires and larger CCBS plates should help. the hands are eh, but I maybe some nice fingers would help?

The head, the mask is fine, the back of the head looks odd, maybe make it longer and fill the studs in.

the weapon, underwhelming, but okay.

the coat is fine.

and the colors, give him another color, he looks bland and almost lifeless.

Overall, he is a good MOC, just a few touch-ups and he will be great!

1 Like

wasn’t trying to make a spectacular weapon. I’d like to think it’s an ordinary machete-thing

1 Like

I see, and that is fine. but it kinda seems like a let down due to JMP’s past with huge and epic weapons.

1 Like

did ya expect tons of weapons in every nook and cranny and brutaka blade machetes?

1 Like

Maybe?

When I saw the title, I was like “yeah! a new JMP” and then I was like “I bet he will have even more over the top weapons!” so that little blade was just a little bit disappointing…but maybe I just am weird.

eheh

I don’t have parts to make a new colorscheme without changing an entire feature on the MOC

sorry guis

Dang…

1 Like

You’ve certainly improved at mocing, far as I can tell.
I think Cal and Jognny boy already said my two big issues with this moc: It needs a secondary color, something bright that isnt white or silver and also get some tires or something around those arms. They looks pretty bad the way they are.

1 Like

I really think its good…but it has no eyes :scream:

it does. Has some lime green. The mask and the way the head’s built prevents anyone from seeing it tho

1 Like

To be fair i think the design works, other than general happiness/thinness in places. The arms and lower body for example. Though i think it would work better with a secondary colour. Though for a quick MOC i think its alright :3

1 Like

not a fan of the limbs, but the torso’s alright.

please give him an actual head.

That looks pretty fantastic. I’m always a fan of Skirt-Armor, having done that with my self-moc once before. Also swords with really long handles, I like those too.

##9.5/10