Joe's painted Bionicle Masks

I figured I had enough to make a separate topic.

I’m not a master painter, but enjoy!

32 Likes

The nokama mask is my favorite. They’re pretty good, I couldn’t even tell the first one is painted.

2 Likes

That’s actually the one I’ve spent the most time tweaking.

The sides of the frills are silver, there is a scar over the left eye, and some other silver highlights such as the eye socket “rim.”

It’s my self moc mask.

1 Like

I like Vakama’s

1 Like

They are all neato

1 Like

They all have very interesting designs. Great job

1 Like

Gali and Antroz both look good, though I am not a big fan of the others. I’m gonna strat painting my binnacle parts soon.

1 Like

they are nice, pretty well done, only complaint is the paint seems rushed and a thin layer, you can see this clearly on Vakama’s but other than that these are great :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really love the huna

1 Like

Wow. Those are actually really pretty. They should be enlarged and put on a wall!

1 Like

wow there quite good apart from the silver and red one sorry I`m not that good with bionicle names off by heart apart from the obvious ones

2 Likes

Huna (Just saying)

1 Like

thanks

2 Likes

Noice. :smile:

1 Like

These are really nice paint jobs! I like the Exxtrooper Mask (I could call it by its real name, but I forgot it…). It looks ancient, but in a mysterious, dark way.

2 Likes

It’s known as the Kanohi Jutlin, my personal favorite bionicle mask and the one I use on my self moc.

3 Likes

Oh, thanks for letting me know! It’s a pretty nice looking mask, probably one of the best out of the Makuta 2008.

I also like the Avsa because it reminds me of my cat. :smile:

2 Likes

These are pretty cool, to be honest.

1 Like

The kaukau visor is a nice fix ,and the Radiak scar is just superb.

1 Like

I like that Great Huna.

1 Like