Hey, guys! We're looking to add some members to the TTV Team! Recently, we've been discussion how to better improve our main website, ttvchannel.com. We come across news all the time that is mildly interesting, but don't warrant a video, and because of that we don't have the time to make an article for it. But we want to be able to expand our news focus and still create articles to keep our audience updated on all LEGO news.
Because of this, we are opening up several positions for people to join our team and write for us and our website. We are wanting dedicated people who can both find news and write good articles for them, giving us news that we can always be aware of.
You will need to:
- Be up to date and familiar with the fandom, and with the news in general
- Be proactive about discovering LEGO news (preferably not from other LEGO blogs, but from official press releases or other unrelated news sites)
- Be able to write articles at an acceptable college level - i.e. no spelling grammatical errors, clear and coherent, concise while still being informative
- Be able to have a basic understanding of Photoshop to create articles from a template
- Have access to a Tumblr Account
- Have access to a Discord Server
We will be opening applications for two weeks. To apply, privately message me (@Jon) with both an article you've written and the source you've gotten it from. We will be grading mostly on the quality of the news and the quality of the writing. We do want to have some personality show through the writing, but not to the point where it compromises the article.
We are primarily looking for news right now, and less of showcases of other people's creations. If you feel like this is right up your alley, we want to see what you got.
I'll be answering any questions in the topic. The deadline for entries is October 8th, 11:59pm.