Jojo Stands/Stand MOCs dissussion topic

As of 3 seconds ago Looch has a stand

「Gun」

It’s a sword.

All of its stats are S.

2 Likes

because why not amirite

Just gonna do a quick test to see if I under-stand the characteristics of a Stand.

So, the Stand User in this scenario is a crippled streetboy who’s legs don’t work and he is also blind. His Stand is a pair of crutches called “Lean on Me,” which have the ability to heighten his remaining senses and empowers him with incredible martial arts skills and feats.

Destructive power: C
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: B
Precision: B
Developmental potential: D

2 Likes

I guess that works.

2 Likes

yeop that works

1 Like

3rd time is the charm

4 Likes

With Stand powers don’t be afraid to make the powers weird. Sometimes the power of the Stand has to do with the name, other times it doesn’t. For instance Killer Queen(the song) has these in the lyrics: Dynamite with a laserbeam, guaranteed to blow your mind. So that works with Killer Queen’s(the Stand) power.

Then you get the weird stuff like Chocolate Disco, Notorious B.I.G, Scary Monster, and Bohemian Rhapsody.

1 Like

man that Stand is hilarious
and I cannot wait to get to that Chapter in Stone Ocean

I’m on that arc right now, it is crazy. Wondering how DP will deal with the characters brought to life though.

So, I’m back from my holiday… And I got straight to building my Stand. I have a torso and a head done, but I need to make a very system-y Bricklink order for the limbs.

Update:
It’s done! Just abilities and stats to come up with. If anyone wants to help me out I can tell you he’s a big red guy, and his stats lean more towards the strength side of things…

1 Like

looch now has a stand for real.

「ライブラリ」
and it’s ability, 「Bookmaker」

Power - D

Speed - C

Range - A

Durability - C

Precision - A

Potential - B

It impales enemies with large screws. Instead of killing them, they seal the stands of whoever’s impaled for a certain amount of time, 2 minutes per screw.

The MOC itself is a WIP, so this is just marking my territory.

2 Likes

that is pretty interesting
but I feel like something should happen if they try to remove the screw

They can try.

I never said the wounds would heal if they pulled them out.

If they let the time run out, it’s like nothing happened.

You should make the screws drills. And have them pierce the heavens.

1 Like

That’s for later

2 Likes

IT’S ABOUT TIME SCRUB

thought yeah that is pretty good

but

[quote=“Omega_Tahu, post:65, topic:27305, full:true”]
You should make the screws drills. And have them pierce the heavens.
[/quote]/\

1 Like

Now Imagine:

Mobile Suit Gunman with bending abilities and a Stand.

1 Like

So i’ve decided to jump aboard the Stand Bandwagon, (Or StandWagon, if you will)
So here’s my little submission

1 Like

Why is this even a thing… like, why do we need stands? - You do realize that tag-team mocs existed before and were much more likeable due to original backstories? - Can’t we just return to that, people?

It became so darn overused.

2 Likes

to be fair the concept is not original, stuff like personas or like spiritual energies that take shapes to help users, etc, it’s just that Jojo’s anime was popular enough to garner fans who wanted personal stands, and with their mechanical nature I guess it clicked with Moccists, I just don’t care, I don’t have space or parts for a Stand Moc even if I wanted to

but it’s what they wan’t and what you don’t, maybe in months or a while after the anime ends or people get tired MOC stands might dwindle in popularity

2 Likes