JOURNEY: (The Game)

This topic is to talk about “JOURNEY” the game for the Play Station 3.

For those who don’t know what that is, JOURNEY is an exploratory game where you play as robed figure who must get to the glow mountain. Along the way you gain powers of flight and learn about the history of the world through hieroglyphs. There is no dialogue nor can you text to other players, which makes it very interesting. Highly recommend it to Everyone. It is one of the most beautiful games I’ve ever played with an amazing sound tract. I’ve been awarded many art and gaming awards, as well as being nominated for a Grammy.

Whenever I play it, I feel like I’m a Great Being trekking across Bara Magna. So if you are curious what that might feel like, then give it a go.

4 Likes

Never played, but I might get it now. Also, that mountain looks like Sentai mountain…

1 Like

Easily one of the best games that I’ve ever played on the PS3, it’s just so beautiful and a great experience.

1 Like

Aha, I’m not the only one who’s played this! Even though most of my friends may mock it, I take comfort that there are others who do like Journey…
(ahem)
Sorry. Anyway, I did like the game, but I don’t think it was as powerful an experience for me as it is for some. I plan on revisiting it soon to try the multiplayer (I was offline on my original playthrough).

I never played the game myself.
But the game looks beautiful and interesting.

i want this game so much ;n;
i’ve never played it and i’ve made this;

I have the games soundtrack on my mobile right now.

1 Like

And what a brilliant soundtrack it is.

1 Like