Journey to One Narmoto

After watching The Journey to One again with my girlfriend, I felt inspired. My modified Narmoto certainly looked no where near as good as he does in the show, so I decided to make him as show accurate as I could.

So here he is.

Now some pictures with my Uniter Ekimu, and my JTO Umarak.

So there’s my Journey to One Narmoto, I hope you enjoyed.

Thank you for your time and feedback.

36 Likes

Really Cool!

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

Good job, you managed to capture the appearance of his show form well.

1 Like

looks good, hope the rest of the protectors make an appearance in the two new episodes so that you may try and build them too.

1 Like

I’m hoping the same thing, if they don’t then I’ll just have to guess what they might look like.

Thank you, I’m glad I was able to.

1 Like

The bones in the upper arms should be black or gray to help distribute colors, maybe making the lower arms gray and the upper arms black. he really does look like narmorto from JTO great job!

1 Like

You lucky…

2 Likes

You just got to rub it in ;-;

2 Likes

The one thing I want in a girl is for her to like bionicle and star wars like me! The Star Wars part is easy… But I NEVER met a girl who likes Bionicle…

5 Likes

dayum that show accuracy is perfetc

2 Likes

Sometimes, it’s the simple things in life that look great. Well done.

1 Like

Really good and looks like the show
Good job

1 Like

She isn’t a Bionicle fan, but she knows it means a lot to me, so she supports it as much as she can, she’d gotten me Onua as a birthday present and Korgot as a Christmas present last year.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thats what I was hoping for.

2 Likes

He looks so much better than his normal set.

1 Like

I tried it, it looks much nicer now. I swear I should get your input on all my mocs, this is the third one you’ve helped me improve.

Thank you.

1 Like

This is really good…except for the back. If you could find a way to cover that up a bit better, than it’d be perfect.

It’s really show-accurate. Cudoos!

i like the shoulders and the canon placement

You really did a good job, especially with the shooter and the way it’s connected to the shoulder!

But why didn’t you use silver feet?

1 Like