Joyride Halo Mini Series White Spartan Figure

I recently bought this little guy on eBay and wanted to just expose him to people as I just recently found out about this line myself. So around 2003, joyride(the makers of halo toys at the time) came out with a series of mini vehicles and of mini figures. The first real packs had anywhere from a Spartan to a grunt. Well I got my hands on a mint in box Masterchief an jackal battle pack and this guy here:

This guy stands about 2 3/4 inches tall and haves 10 points of articulation. Those being swivel for the head, hinged and pivoting shoulders, hinged elbows and knees, a waist swivel, and cut joints for the hips. And while this one is supposed to be a white Spartan he almost looks grey as he has a heavy worn down look sprayed onto him. The paints all around on him are surprisingly clean and well defined, especially on such a small figure. But he’s a cool looking dude and I think I might get more of these CE Spartans since you can still find packs of 5 or 6 for around $30 on eBay.

I do really like him and the line as a whole, and if CE isn’t your game, halo 2 has a series as well. I personally chose to get this guy as CE is my jam when it comes to the classic games.

And just for size comparision, here’s him with the SDCC Helioskrill Spartan from the Mattel 6" series:

13 Likes

Huh. seems like a fun little toy line. Seems neat, I’ll look into it.