JTL's LDD Brickheadz

RIP my request.

Pretty cool, but the face on good guy looks a bit off.

Oh don’t worry, your request and a few others are currently being worked on.

And that was kind of the point. I tried to make Good Guy look about as off as possible.

3 Likes

You dare deface such a majestic king.

3 Likes

I’ll be honest; I have no idea who any of these characters are that you guys ordered. But I made them. So, here are Mulder and Cancer Man, Orga, Barbatos 4, and OG Gundam, requested by @Brunamal, @BBricks, @Omega_Tahu, @Sammythekat, and @Jormad. Here you go, suckers. :wink: And @RaptorTalon, yours is not here because, to be honest, I completely forgot. So yours is next.

3 Likes

The way the cigar was made is gr8.

These look great! can’t wait for me! :smiley:

1 Like

You are now the greatest person ever. Those gundams are amazing.

1 Like

OK.

what ta need to do

it to make a Guntank

and have a picture of it, the guncannon, and the OG gundam.

1 Like

Pretty great Orga, especially the little piece of hair.

On cancer man, I’d suggest trying to put the cigar in the head, or make it look like it’s more in his mouth, because right now it sorta looks like he has a hand coming out of his face. Still pretty cool tho

1 Like

AAAAAAAAAND because Bluerender is down again, here is the next orders in LDD, @RaptorTalon’s Self MOC(?) and Guntank (Gundam’s are stupid) requested by @Sammythekat:

And, per @Sammythekat’s request, here is all the Gundam together:

3 Likes

…

remove the Barbatos, and then you’d be set.

2 Likes

OH MY GOSH YESSSSSSSSS

Thanks so much! :D[quote=“Sammythekat, post:71, topic:33713, full:true”]
remove the Barbatos, and then you’d be set.
[/quote]

Barbatos is best.

3 Likes

After my Barbatos Lupus broke 3 times, I wouldn’t say that, haha.

1 Like

can’t tell if you’re joking around, or if ya don’t get the reference shot i’m trying to make

2 Likes

I did not get the reference, my mistake.

2 Likes

I have no idea what the heck is going on.

1 Like

OK.

for the gundam image

remove Barbatos.

i was trying to get the classic 3 Federation suits in one shot (Guntank, Guncannon, and the RX-78 Gundam)

1 Like

Well, poop. I just noticed that one of my family members accidentally deleted my LXF file. So all that progress is lost.

1 Like

are you going to make all of them again? or just the new requests

Probably just the requests, and whichever ones I wanted to make previously. Definitely my version of the TTV cast.