JTL's LDD Brickheadz

Can you do Genji from overwatch?

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

thanks

could you make a quintesson judge?

1 Like

So, per @Shadower’s request, here is Genji from Overwatch. I’m really proud of this one, and his sword. The Bluerender kind of over saturated him a bit, so I hope you can see him fine. And @Ace, I’m sorry to say, with the Brickheads template it is virtually impossible to make the Quintesson. I will keep trying to see, but as is there is no way for me to make him.

6 Likes

well, it was worth a shot

1 Like

Well, hey, thanks for asking anyway.

Could you make one of my self MOC?

3 Likes

That looks like a doozy. I will do with I can!

It’s been awhile, but finally here is a new duo. First, Blind Kanan Jarrus from Star Wars Rebels (My favorite character), and a special Self-Moc order from @VelociJACKtor! This was pretty difficult, but I’m pretty satisfied with the end result, and hopefully VelociJACKtor is too.

4 Likes

Dang dude that’s great!

And I’ve been busy. 5 new Brickheadz!
First is Orrgo, a very obscure Marvel Comics monster dude who I made for no real reason at all, and, since I love the TV show the Flash, I present Cisco Ramon and Harrison, Harry and H.R. Wells. Now, for those not up to date or in the show, these three Wells are not triplets, but all from different universes, and one isn’t even a Wells, but Eobard Thawne is disguise (that would be Reverse Flash Wells.) Yeah, I know, it’s confusing.

6 Likes

Wow, just wow that looks great

1 Like

Could you possibly do Ahkmou?

Could you do Zenyatta from Overwatch?

These are cute and awesome!! Are you still taking requests?

If so, could you do my self-MOC?

Thanks!

wow. Thats a LOT of BrickHeadz. but nice job, these all look great. Especially Good Guy XD