JTL's Rahkshi Origins: Turahk (ARTWORK, CONCEPT)

This idea was born while listening to the latest Podcast. While the cast were discussing the possible politics of the village of Mangai, I wondered, ‘Could this contribute to the origin of Brotherhood and the Rahkshi?’ I decided yes.

So, one of the members of the ruling Council is a Matoran named Nuhrii. A very adventurous guy, he stumbled on the remains of Makuta on one of his travels, (Thank you @Oomatu for the general idea of that area) and found the Mask of Control. It influenced him to become one of the followers of the Makuta. Like I said, he is a member of the ruling council, so upon returning to Mangai, he starts the Brotherhood of Makuta and uses his political sway to indoctrinate other members.

Then, because of his loyalty, he is transformed into the leader of the Rahkshi, Turahk, and becomes a thorn in the Toa’s sides for many years.

The picture itself is of Nuhrii and Turahk. Nuhrii is a better, more simplified version of my Matoran design, and Turrahk is also a better, more detailed version of my original Rahkshi design.

As always, C&C are welcome, and I will see you next time.

17 Likes

It’s a pretty nice piece of art, and the back story is good.

1 Like