Jurassic World

Okay thanks man!

3 Likes
2 Likes

I saw this on Saturday when Jurrasic Park came on TV! It has a special introduction with Spielberg and Chris Pratt announced the premier of the trailer!

3 Likes

I watched it this morning, I wont spoil it but it was great. (surprised i found tickets it was sold out the night before)

1 Like

Holy hell that ending was great.

1 Like

SPOILERS

I loved when the assistant was picked up by a pterodactyl, then dropped, picked back up, dropped, picked back up, dropped, almost drowned, picked back up, almost drowned, picked back up, almost drowned, then eaten with the pterodactyl by the sea monster/dinosaur.

3 Likes

Yes.

I saw the movie…how do we use spoiler tags?

[spoiler] spoilers [/ spoiler]
No space between the backslash and spoiler

So, what were all of your guys’ favorite parts?

Mine was either when the raptors turn on Chris Pratt, or the final battle with the Indominus and Tyrannosaurus.

1 Like

The latter, the former was sad.

I just saw this today, IN IMAX 3D.

I never yelled in amazement that loud in a theatre before.

The final scene should’ve had Rules of Nature playing at full blast.

5 Likes

I absolutely agree.

Spoilers

Raptor on a T.Rex, and deus-ex Mosasaur. Ending was amazing, and aside from the indominus talking to the raptors :disappointed:, it was very well done. Would’ve loved spino to appear though.

Edited for Spoilers - Slime
If you want to share spoilers, be sure to use the " " tags :slight_smile:

So I just watched the movie, and here are some of my thoughts. (Spoiler Alert!)

1. The movie was BRUTAL with the kills. Some scenes (like seeing the raptors drag one of the ACU people away) actually instilled a bit of thrill and horror into the film.

2. REXY was back! I was so happy to see that they brought back the original T. Rex from the original Jurassic Park, and how they used the flares. XD
    I just loved some of the call backs to the original. They were well incorporated!

Also, I loved seeing Rexy help defeat Indominus. SHOWS YOU RIGHT, Jurrasic Park III, that the T. rex is the DINOSAUR KING!!!

1. Another chubby guy as the villain? And how he wants to the embryos/dinosaurs for a company to make money?

2. Unlike some, I actually liked the characters and the plot. The movie had much higher stakes than the first film, and felt like is was worthy as a sequel to the original.

3. Indominus was great as a villain. I first didn’t like the concept on how the dino was going to be the major antagonist, but they pulled it off well. And the final fight was marvelous. (Also, who thought the idea of combining a T. rex, a cuttlefish, a tree-frog, and a raptor was a good idea?)

4. The raptors and Indominus having character was a great inclusion.

5. I personally felt the human characters were great. Chris Pratt did good, and the other actors also pulled off characters that felt real. Also, the older brother saying the VIP tickets allowed them to go into restricted areas totally felt like something @ToaKylerak would do.

6. A lot of you probably didn’t know, but I first learned this movie was going into production back in '08, I was pumped. Unfortunately, they abandoned it for a while and then got back to it. I’ve waited about 7 years for this movie, and I was hyped when I saw it. And now I’m satisfied, expect for…

7. The ending. What was that? That didn’t feel like an ending. It felt like they were hinting at a sequel than making it a conclusion to the film. I was hoping this would be the end of the series! (Although I am glad at the possibility of more films)

10) Now I wonder what the next movie will be about, since InGen now has the embryos and Jurassic World is probably shut down. Will new characters go after InGen to stop them from using them for war? Will it take the path of The Lost World and have the dinosaurs in the city again? Or will dinosaurs take over the earth? We’ll have to see.

Overall, I feel the movie was spectacular and a worthy sequel to the original. Maybe not as great as the original, but just as fun.

@Booster_Gold I loved that too!

7 Likes

The ending fight was AMAZING. but the last few minutes did feel like they were ending it off, but they did leave it to be open for more.

and that is how you set up endings.

1 Like

I have to agree. This and other things in the film surpassed my expectations.

Sorta, but also not really. Yeah, they all survive and get back together, but it felt like it was severely lacking

2 Likes

I guess, but it kinda felt that they set it up so it would be a good end to the whole thing. as well as leaving it open for more if needed.

What needs to be known is spoilers idk what happened to the embryos from the first movie that Wayne Knight’s character dropped in the mud? They could’ve acknowledged it…

They died.

1 Like

Well, considering they never really showed up again, I think it’s safe to presume that they were left out to the elements and died.

2 Likes