Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Ask Eljay what “All this evidence” against him is.

1 Like

Get Cronk to detain Viper until she spills the beans.

1 Like

That’s what I was going to say.

You should’ve thrown the pen at her leg.

Kahi: Chronicler, I need you to detain Viper so I can talk to her.

Cronk: Why?

Kahi: She decided to escape my grasp. Now go and get her.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/a/2/a2a502a0d472f5cc359d7dd357954f4bf9b5b125.png

Cronk: Sorry, pal. But I’m not in power to detain one of my other bosses. You’ll have to figure that one out on you’re own.

Kahi: But i’m your boss, too!

Cronk: Right, but I had orders to search this place…

Kahi: Do you want me to take away your powers?

???: Kahi, leave him be. He’s doing his job that I asked him to do. Besides, Viper is my witness.

Kahi: Varderan…

Var: Anyways, Chronicler, I think you’re ■■■■■ is done for the day. Go back to dealing with double posts.

Cronk: Finally!

Var: Well, Kahi. Looks like I caught Eljay in a pickle. He’s been found to be responsible for the murder of Invictus. This time, his firing will not be a joke. This time it’s serious.

Kahi: Eljay’s innocent, Var. He’d never kill Invi. There’s no reason he would!

Var: You sure? Hm. Looks like tomorrow I can let the autopsy for the situation start, and I can show you who the guilty party really is… Now go back and deal with Eljay. I’m sure he needs the help.

Kahi: (Gah. Looks like I have no choice here. Gotta go back to Eljay.)

Kahi: (Alright, I’m here to ask Eljay the truth. What shall I ask him first?)

4 Likes

Ask him what he has done in the pats 6 months.

1 Like

Why are you such a scrub?
What is the evidence against you, who actually did it, why should I believe you’re innocent?

Can we can ask @SwagMeister’s question and mine?

1 Like

Kahi: Alright, Eljay. I need the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Now tell me… What have you done in the last six months.

Eljay: Well, let’s see… All I really have been doing is irrigation work, filming recent and recap reviews, and doing stuff with TTV.

Eljay: I guess I have to tell all, huh? Alright. It was only yesterday when I decided to film the recap review for Gold Good Guy. I had brought Gold Good Guy, my sword, and some PB and J’s in order to eat.
However, they probably have incriminating evidence against me. They had a pencil with my prints in their possession. I don’t know how that happened. Shoot, I don’t even remember the entire incident. I just remember getting up from the ground and having one of the Moderators arresting me.

Kahi: Who actually dealt harm to Invictus?

Eljay: I have no idea. Like I said, I don’t remember the incident.

Kahi: Why should I believe your innocent, Eljay? You could be lying to me. Viper even didn’t trust you because of that case a month ago in August. Although, it turned out to be John_Smith, for some reason she still thinks it was you. You’re even wearing the same suit as him. Why does she think you murdered Solek?

Eljay:

Kahi: Well? Tell me.

Eljay: I don’t know. Like I said, I can’t remember anything about the current incident and the last one. Remember, that wasn’t me they caught.

Kahi: (Right. Hm, what’s another question I should ask?)

2 Likes

What does the pencil have to do with it? What was the murder weapon? Was the PB+J yummy?

Eljay: Well, if I remember the facts when they were interrogating me, they said I forced Invictus to write a note or something.

Eljay: How am I supposed to know? I don’t even know if I even murdered the guy or not. All of it is blank to me.

Kahi: Well, you better remember soon.

Eljay: Delicious. Why do you ask?

Kahi: (I need more questions. I need to figure out the truth, because I’m having a hard time believing Eljay…)

2 Likes

Where is this note? Do you recognize the pen or the Zaktan set, and have you seen a pink scarf? Calling it now, the note is going to be written in pen.

Ask the facility members if they can administer a lie detector test on Eljay, asking is he had murded Invictus.

That’s too easy. We ain’t gonna wimp out of a good ol’ logic test.

2 Likes

Eljay: The police have it or something! I don’t know!

Eljay: The pen looks like an ordinary pen. You should probably get the fingerprints on that thing.

Kahi: What about the Zaktan set?

Eljay: Well, it’s not mine, I can tell you that. I did have my Gold Good Guy with me, though.

Eljay: Hm… I don’t remember seeing a pink one… However, I do know Dee Viper was wearing a brown one when she came to visit me today here at the facility.

2 Likes

I swear Kronk, I’m gonna lose it like Slim Shady if it’s Face Off again.

2 Likes

To Eljay: What did she say?

Can we go to the police, get the fingerprints of the pen and see the note?

Eljay: She asked me how I was doing… I told her I was upset on how I ended up being arrested for a crime I didn’t commit. And then she just smiled at me and told me that I shouldn’t depend on people believing me being innocent. It was a bit off. Of course, that’s my objective opinion…

Kahi: Hm. That’s a bit odd for Viper. Anyways, I need to head down to the station to get prints on the pen. See you later, Eljay.

I went to go get prints on the pen at the police station. However, I wasn’t surprised with the outcome. It had the prints of Dee Viper on it. Something in my gut told me that Dee Viper had a lot more to this case than meets the eye…

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/a/2/a2a502a0d472f5cc359d7dd357954f4bf9b5b125.png
Cronk: I got the note for ya, pal. It doesn’t help Eljay’s case, however. It has his prints on it for his right hand. And look what it says:

Cronk: It’s written in pencil and says “2006.” Dunno if this will help you at all, since it points to Eljay.

Kahi: (Nuts, looks like I’m in for a ride. This is evidence that incriminates Eljay…)

Cronk: Any more questions before the trial starts?

3 Likes

Didn’t Invictus stop on the '06 reviews?

@Chronicler Can we shine a UV light on the note? Also, where did they find the note?

1 Like

Cronk: According to our research, yes. However, this note can mean anything. And it doesn’t seem likely, because Eljay had a 2006 set on him: Gold Good Guy, when we found him. This incriminates him too much.

Cronk: We already did. All we saw was Eljay’s right hand prints, and a part of Invictus’s hand, presumably to write down 2006. And yes, this is his hand-writing.

Cronk: Sorry pal. Can’t give all of this away. Anyways, see you in court.

Kahi: Well, here we are. No going back. I have a feeling this should be a rather easy case, Eljay.

Eljay: Easy? I barely know a thing, Kahi. I can’t remember anything about what happened. What happened if I really did murder Invictus?

Kahi: Eljay, do you really think you murdered Invictus? Are you hiding something from me?

Eljay: No… I’m just worried I was set up.

Kahi: Let’s not worry about that right now. We need to get in there now.

Eljay: ~gulp~

Kahi: Don’t worry, Eljay. I got your back. If I can prove Meso didn’t murder Solek, I can prove you didn’t inflict harm onto Invictus.

BANG BANG.

Judge Venom: Order, order in the court, skrubs. We’re here to begin the trial of Eljay for the murder of Tenebrae Invictus. Is the prosecution ready?

Var: We’re ready, you’re honor. (Eljay you’re so fired.)

Judge Venom: Alright, is the Defense ready?

(Well, guys? Is the defense ready? And would you want to say anything?)

4 Likes

Yes

What’s over Var’s eyes?