Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Ask him what he has done in the pats 6 months.

1 Like

Why are you such a scrub?
What is the evidence against you, who actually did it, why should I believe you’re innocent?

Can we can ask @SwagMeister’s question and mine?

1 Like

Kahi: Alright, Eljay. I need the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Now tell me… What have you done in the last six months.

Eljay: Well, let’s see… All I really have been doing is irrigation work, filming recent and recap reviews, and doing stuff with TTV.

Eljay: I guess I have to tell all, huh? Alright. It was only yesterday when I decided to film the recap review for Gold Good Guy. I had brought Gold Good Guy, my sword, and some PB and J’s in order to eat.
However, they probably have incriminating evidence against me. They had a pencil with my prints in their possession. I don’t know how that happened. Shoot, I don’t even remember the entire incident. I just remember getting up from the ground and having one of the Moderators arresting me.

Kahi: Who actually dealt harm to Invictus?

Eljay: I have no idea. Like I said, I don’t remember the incident.

Kahi: Why should I believe your innocent, Eljay? You could be lying to me. Viper even didn’t trust you because of that case a month ago in August. Although, it turned out to be John_Smith, for some reason she still thinks it was you. You’re even wearing the same suit as him. Why does she think you murdered Solek?

Eljay:

Kahi: Well? Tell me.

Eljay: I don’t know. Like I said, I can’t remember anything about the current incident and the last one. Remember, that wasn’t me they caught.

Kahi: (Right. Hm, what’s another question I should ask?)

2 Likes

What does the pencil have to do with it? What was the murder weapon? Was the PB+J yummy?

Eljay: Well, if I remember the facts when they were interrogating me, they said I forced Invictus to write a note or something.

Eljay: How am I supposed to know? I don’t even know if I even murdered the guy or not. All of it is blank to me.

Kahi: Well, you better remember soon.

Eljay: Delicious. Why do you ask?

Kahi: (I need more questions. I need to figure out the truth, because I’m having a hard time believing Eljay…)

2 Likes

Where is this note? Do you recognize the pen or the Zaktan set, and have you seen a pink scarf? Calling it now, the note is going to be written in pen.

Ask the facility members if they can administer a lie detector test on Eljay, asking is he had murded Invictus.

That’s too easy. We ain’t gonna wimp out of a good ol’ logic test.

2 Likes

Eljay: The police have it or something! I don’t know!

Eljay: The pen looks like an ordinary pen. You should probably get the fingerprints on that thing.

Kahi: What about the Zaktan set?

Eljay: Well, it’s not mine, I can tell you that. I did have my Gold Good Guy with me, though.

Eljay: Hm… I don’t remember seeing a pink one… However, I do know Dee Viper was wearing a brown one when she came to visit me today here at the facility.

2 Likes

I swear Kronk, I’m gonna lose it like Slim Shady if it’s Face Off again.

2 Likes

To Eljay: What did she say?

Can we go to the police, get the fingerprints of the pen and see the note?

Eljay: She asked me how I was doing… I told her I was upset on how I ended up being arrested for a crime I didn’t commit. And then she just smiled at me and told me that I shouldn’t depend on people believing me being innocent. It was a bit off. Of course, that’s my objective opinion…

Kahi: Hm. That’s a bit odd for Viper. Anyways, I need to head down to the station to get prints on the pen. See you later, Eljay.

I went to go get prints on the pen at the police station. However, I wasn’t surprised with the outcome. It had the prints of Dee Viper on it. Something in my gut told me that Dee Viper had a lot more to this case than meets the eye…

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/a/2/a2a502a0d472f5cc359d7dd357954f4bf9b5b125.png
Cronk: I got the note for ya, pal. It doesn’t help Eljay’s case, however. It has his prints on it for his right hand. And look what it says:

Cronk: It’s written in pencil and says “2006.” Dunno if this will help you at all, since it points to Eljay.

Kahi: (Nuts, looks like I’m in for a ride. This is evidence that incriminates Eljay…)

Cronk: Any more questions before the trial starts?

3 Likes

Didn’t Invictus stop on the '06 reviews?

@Chronicler Can we shine a UV light on the note? Also, where did they find the note?

1 Like

Cronk: According to our research, yes. However, this note can mean anything. And it doesn’t seem likely, because Eljay had a 2006 set on him: Gold Good Guy, when we found him. This incriminates him too much.

Cronk: We already did. All we saw was Eljay’s right hand prints, and a part of Invictus’s hand, presumably to write down 2006. And yes, this is his hand-writing.

Cronk: Sorry pal. Can’t give all of this away. Anyways, see you in court.

Kahi: Well, here we are. No going back. I have a feeling this should be a rather easy case, Eljay.

Eljay: Easy? I barely know a thing, Kahi. I can’t remember anything about what happened. What happened if I really did murder Invictus?

Kahi: Eljay, do you really think you murdered Invictus? Are you hiding something from me?

Eljay: No… I’m just worried I was set up.

Kahi: Let’s not worry about that right now. We need to get in there now.

Eljay: ~gulp~

Kahi: Don’t worry, Eljay. I got your back. If I can prove Meso didn’t murder Solek, I can prove you didn’t inflict harm onto Invictus.

BANG BANG.

Judge Venom: Order, order in the court, skrubs. We’re here to begin the trial of Eljay for the murder of Tenebrae Invictus. Is the prosecution ready?

Var: We’re ready, you’re honor. (Eljay you’re so fired.)

Judge Venom: Alright, is the Defense ready?

(Well, guys? Is the defense ready? And would you want to say anything?)

4 Likes

Yes

What’s over Var’s eyes?

Kahi: We are ready, you’re honor. Though, I do want to know what’s over Varderan’s eyes. And why are we having this trial if they reports say that they still haven’t found the body.

Varderan: The Prosecution has proof that Eljay did in fact murder Invictus, and have found fragments that indicate his death.

Judge Venom: Any other questions before we start?

2 Likes

Yes.
Varderan what the hell is over your eyes you didn’t tell me

EDIT: I’m an idiot

1 Like

Are we starting, or waiting until tomorrow?

1 Like

Varderan: My personal attire has nothing to do with the case. Continue, you’re honor.

Venom: Finally. We get some real action now. Begin your opening statement, Mr. Varderan.

Varderan: With pleasure. Yesterday, at 3:45 PM, Eljay and Invictus got into an argument. Ms. Dee Viper was sitting on a bench near the scene when she saw Eljay push Mr. Invictus off the bridge, and his body was never found. However, his mask was found at the scene, and several other pieces of evidence, which incriminate Mr. Eljay.

Venom: Thank you, Var. You can bring up your firs witness.

Varderan: Great. First I’d like to call up one of the longest-serving members of the Mod Squad and one of the detectives on the scene.

Varderan: Please state you’re name, sir.

Cronk: My name is Chronicler ModSquad, but some of my friends call me Cronk.

Kahi: (By friends you mean nobody, right?)

Cronk: I’ve served a long time here as a Moderator, so my normal duties for the longest time have consisted of deleting double posts and deleting duplicate topics and spam. It’s a lot of work, really. But yesterday, I got a flag from Viper about a murder, so I responded to it. I’m here to testify about what I discovered.

Venom: Very well. Please, tell us what you know, and then Kahi can begin his Cross Examination.

How Cross Examination Works:

• Find the contradictions. If there are not any, press statements. You guys don’t exactly have to agree on what to press, but you do need to agree on contradictions.

Cronk: When I arrived at the scene, we found a note near the garbage that had the words 2006 on it. It was written in pencil, but actually contained Invictus’s handwriting, not Eljay’s. Although Eljay’s right-hand print was found on the left side of the paper. The note itself said “2006.”
We also found the pencil with Eljay’s and Invictus’s prints on it on Eljay when we arrested him.
We found Gold Good Guy in his pocket, which had his prints on it. A 2006 set.
We also happened to find Invictus’s mask. It was washed quite well, but had some points of damage to it.
Near the scene was also an unrelated ripped purple scarf. Apparently got a bit muddy, but we washed it.
We also happened to find Eljay’s sword. However, we feel it’s unrelated to the case at hand.

Now it’s time to expose his lies and press the truth out of him, guys!

Evidence:

Note: Written in pencil by Invictus, and contained Eljay’s right hand print on the left side of the paper. Says 2006.

Pencil: Has the prints of Invictus and Eljay

Invictus’s Mask: Pretty well cleaned, but it’s hard to see the points of damage. You need a microscope to see them.

Purple Scarf: A scarf found at the scene. Cleaned well.

Eljay’s Sword: Thought to be unrelated to the case.

Gold Good Guy: Eljay’s 2006 set on him.

(@Paradox These take a while to write, so patience!)

7 Likes

I realise, just thought you might want to wait as there are only 2 active people in this topic. Anyway, Eljay’s right handprint was on the left side of the paper. It makes no sense… Unless the fingerprints were somehow duplicated :scream: