Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Do it!

1 Like

Community Park…

Kahi: I have an idea where the second part of the note is at. Just need to find it…

Kahi: It’s definitely not here…

Kahi: Definitely not here… Although there still is that spoon. Nah, it’s just a spoon.

Kahi: Might as well check int the garbage. Who knows? Perhaps the suspect tried to throw away the evidence. Certainly seemed like it from my theory. Maybe this piece is it…

Wait a minute… What’s it say inside?

Kahi: This… This is the second part of the note! And it says “Zaktan” on it! I must get back to the court house…

???: Hm. Looks like you got into some evidence that I was hoping nobody would find.

Kahi: Dee… Dee Viper. I knew it. I had a feeling in my gut you were behind this.

Viper: Well, let’s just say I need to keep something secret. Which is why I was hoping that Invictus disappearing and trashing all the evidence would help out. But I guess you’re too good at your job. Now give it back.

Kahi: Never. You need to face justice for your crimes, you tomato-mispronouncer.

Viper: “Mispronouncer” is not a word. But alright. Boys, come here. I need you to take care of this wimp. Nobody can find out about my little argument with Invictus.

Kahi: (Uh oh… I’m in a pickle…)

6 Likes

Look by the trash can (for a note) and the bridge (for sign of struggle) And was the sword fingerprinted?

Quick! Call Cronk!

1 Like

Do we still have the pen?

Pretend to start doing a magic trick with it and then run away.

1 Like

Slay them with Eljay’s sword!

“Let’s not be hasty.”

See if you can get anything.

You have a phone right? Record the conversation. Ask for details.

if not, take a picture of the thugs and Viper as you run away!

Don’t have that on you…

You think that would work on Piraka? (Okay, maybe the magic trick, but not the running).

Dee Viper’s Piraka would probably out run you and steal the picture.

Viper: Do you really think flagging this post can help you escape? Yeah right.

Cronk: Then you obviously don’t understand how fast the Mod Squad is when it comes to flags. Sorry, but you can’t beat up Mr. Kahi, Piraka. Now get out of these boards!

Viper: Hmph. You win, I guess. However, don’t think you’ll pin all of this on me. My secret will be withheld…

~Viper leaves the scene.~

Kahi: (Well, that was weird. But looks like the trial doesn’t start again until tomorrow, so till then, I’ll have to settle out this mystery in my head…)

End of Part 1

7 Likes

Hey, I played the first game, I know how this goes :sunglasses:

Also:

That’s some nice and subtle Mod Squad propaganda. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well, the next part will probably not be out until tomorrow, so as Samuel L. Jackson once said:

10 Likes

Dang.
You could’ve shanked the Piraka with the pen.

Annnnnnnnnd time zones strike again

2 Likes

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Also, cool part. Var’s face was hilarious.

In all seriousness what is on Var’s eyes?

We know that Viper did it but not how she did it, why she did it, or where Invictus went. I guess we’ll find out later.

I’ve got a couple of theories.

Viper and Ivi have an argument as shown by the opening. From here a few things could have happened:

1: Invi gets DV a Zaktann as a joke or peace offering.

1A. DV reacts angrily, because Invi thinks she is a Zaktann fangirl (She was pissed when Kahi showed her the Zaktann)

1B. DV attacks Invi before seeing the set.

1C. Something accidentally happens to Invi, with DV having something to do with it.

2: Eljay is involved somehow.

2A. Viper mentions Eljay is not innocent as he thinks, so Eljay must have done something.

2B. The Zaktann might be Eljay’s (Perhaps Invi and LJ intented to criticise Zaktann in front of DV)

2C. LJ was a witness to whatever happened between Invi and DV.

3: Invi’s whereabouts.

3A. Kiddnapped? By DV perhaps?

3B. In hiding.

3C. Lost. River might have carried him away.

4: There is another person involved (Besides LJ)

5: The Zaktann is “special” in some way. Might have special powers, a hidden message, etc.

2 Likes

Like a certain stolen Muaka?

Quite the interesting theories going on there. Let’s see how well they float. :smile:

[BANG BANG!][1]

Judge Venom: Alright, skrubs. Court is back in session for the trial of Eljay on the murder of Invictus. At least, that’s what the prosecution states. However, I’m having a hard time believing that after the points Kahi seemed to make. However, I don’t think we have enough information to pass a verdict yet, especially since we don’t know whether Invi actually died or not. So that’s cool.

Varderan: Don’t exactly see how that’s cool, your honor, especially when we’re pretty much in between a rock and a hard place.

Kahi: (Oho, we won’t be soon, Varderan. The truth is finally adding up from here. Now to unveil it and show what Viper is really trying to hide…)

Venom: Alright. Mr. Varderan, you may bring up your next witness.

Varderan: Of course, your honor.

Kahi: (I don’t like that face Varderan is making…)

Varderan: The next witness I’d like to call up happens to be… Eljay.

Eljay: What!? Me? Why me?

Kahi: I dunno, but from what I see, Varderan is gonna pull something. I was depending on Dee Viper’s testimony on this. Now it looks like he’s gonna pull a fast one…
(What should I do? Should I raise an objection?)
[1]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnmEnjWy288

1 Like

OBJECTION
MY CLIENT NEEDS TO GO TO THE RESTROOM PLEASE

Don’t raise an objection and we’ll see what happens from here.

1 Like

OBJECTION!

Eljay has no memory of the incident, he cannot give a testimony!

1 Like