Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Present both because YOLO.

Show both (Zaktan first), and ask if he has any camera footage from the park.

Well, I’ve read this chapter/episode so far, and I really like this. I like it better than the first, and it seems to be getting really interesting.

Pssst… Check your posts for spelling errors before sending them…

1 Like

Kahi: Eljay, you said you were at the park filming. Did you manage to find any camera footage from the park?

Eljay: Sadly, no. I stopped filming once I was done “stabbing” Gold Good Guy. And I don’t have possession of my camera. Actually, I don’t know who has it.

Kahi: Hmph. Perhaps we should find it.

Varderan: There is no time, Kahi. We’re in a trial.

Kahi: Eljay, I’d like to ask you more questions.

Eljay: Yes?

Kahi: I’m going to show you two objects. I want you to see them so you can recap your memory on them. Yes, I know it’s risky, but we must find out the truth.

Which one should we show him first?

1 Like

Zaktan. We asked about the purple scarf. Also, can’t we get Cronk as witness that Viper attacked us?

The Snake (Zaktan).

Zaktan. Scarf can wait.

Maybe, but evidence that she is attacked is probably going to be most useful toward the end.

1 Like

Wrap zaktan with the scarf and throw both at eljay.

Unfortunately not. Since you never were actually attacked (Cronk stopped it before it happened), the only thing you could charge her with is attempted assault, but even then, who’d believe Cronk?

Eljay: Hm… I vaguely remember that. But I can’t identify who had it. I just remember someone leaving it there while I was filming.

Kahi: You have to remember something about it, Eljay!

Eljay: Well, did you ever get the prints on it?

Kahi: Well, no…

Eljay: Well, it’s definitely not mine. I was busy with Gold Good Guy.

Kahi: What about this scarf?

Eljay: Wait a second… That scarf. It… It looks so familiar. I remember… Grabbing onto it for some reason. And the owner of it…

Kahi: !

Eljay: Agh. The owner… They had a relation with the case. But I don’t remember the face.

Kahi: Very well.

Varderan: Hm hm. Typical of Eljay. Only remembering the most colorful things, like red and blue pins for example. Hm. I wonder why you’d remember both of these things. Did they, by chance, belong to YOU?

Eljay: Impossible. I didn’t bring a Zaktan set.

Varderan: Oh really… Then why are your FINGERPRINTS on it?

Eljay: WHAT!?

Varderan: You’re honor, look at this report given by Cronk once they examined the canister. It happened to contain Eljay’s finger prints!

Kahi: WHAT!?

Var: The prosecution therefore claims that there can only be ONE person in this case that inflicted harm unto Invictus: Eljay. He had possession of both 2006 sets.

Eljay: But… But I don’t believe you! That set isn’t mine!

Var: But the evidence shows, Mr. Eljay.

Kahi: (No no no! He’s got me cornered! I need to stop him! What can I do?)

Eljay is a collector right? He already has a Zaktan. Plus, this canister appears to be new (or at least unopened). AND there is ANOTHER person’s prints on it. As @Paradox brought up, there is still no motive. Point that out.

2 Likes

Fingerprints aren’t conclusive evidence, and WHY DOES OWNING A 2006 SET MAKE YOU A SUSPECT? Someone who hates Lego, Bonkle, and TTV could have murdered Invi, and it would’ve made more sense. Plus there’s still no motive.

More like bringing a 2006 set when the crime happened plus the note.

Indeed. There is still the question of why.

1 Like

Kahi: But Eljay’s a collector!

Varderan: That further concludes my point. He could have ANOTHER Zaktan for collecting purposes.

Kahi: The canister is unopened, Varderan!

Varderan: Oh, I wish you looked at your own evidence before making conclusions. Look at this line:

This can only mean one thing: it’s been opened.

Varderan: I beg to differ, Kahi. Fingerprints are everything.

Varderan: Do you forget this note? Of course you do. It points directly at a 2006 set. What other piece of evidence points to 2006?

Kahi: You’re still missing a motive, Varderan.

Varderan: I won’t need a motive once you get Dee Viper’s testimony. Plus, you’re still not able to prove Eljay DIDN’T do it. Eljay can’t prove it, either. In fact, I bet he thinks he did it.

Eljay: Well, I mean… Maybe I did? I don’t remember, so don’t use that against me.

Kahi: (Gah. This is a mess. I knew he had something up his sleeve when he asked Eljay to come up here. There’s got to be something I can do to throw this off track.)

4 Likes

Ask him to explain the scarf. Its evidence that there was another person there. A person that LJ remembered grabbing for some reason.

Say “I know with absolute certainty that Eljay is innocent.” That’s sure to get Var off track.

And? Just because the note mentions a set Eljay had, why would that show that he murdered Invi?

Ask “What is Viper’s testimony?” and then show she’s unreliable because she attacked us.

I want to know if Dee Viper is related in any way to C. Viper.

Maybe Eljay doesn’t remember because he was knocked out somehow? Maybe with the flat side of his sword?

There was another person there, the owner of the scarf. LJ remembered someone leaving the Zaktan, and he remembered grabbing the scarf. It was someone who had something to do with this case.

2 Likes

Kahi: But the scarf, Varderan. You’re forgetting all about the scarf. Someone else HAD to be there, which still gives us a reason to believe there was another suspect. Plus, there was also another person’s prints on the canister, where there not?

Moreover, I think Varderan is trying to pin Eljay as the suspect without any evidence that points to him being the only suspect!

Varderan: Urg… Then explain-

Kahi: I’ve had it with all your bogus questions, Varderan! All you do is try to make Eljay look bad while you keep forgetting the facts of the case!

Kahi: Moreover, you keep ignoring the facts on how SOMEONE ELSE can obviously be the murderer! In fact, I don’t even think this trial is legitimate in the first place!

Var: Your honor! Kahi is undoubtly trying to prevent me from asking more questions to convict Eljay of his terrible crime!

Kahi: Somehow, I have a hard time believing Eljay even commited a crime. If anything, I think he’s a VICTIM!

Judge Venom: You have some of the best points here, Kahi. In fact, I feel like I’m able to pass a verdict right now. I think it’s obvious to everyone that Eljay clearly is not the one who should be on the stand. (Also, this is more entertaining than the last trial, lol.)

Var: But… Venom… He won’t even allow me to…

Venom: Too late, Var. I’m think I’m ready to pass the verdict.

Dee Viper: Your honor, the prosecution isn’t done yet, I’m afraid. We still have one more witness… Me.

Varderan: Y-yes. I still never got to have Viper speak. Your honor, I ask that you don’t pass down your verdict yet, as I’m not finished prosecuting.

Kahi: (Nuts! He’s trying to get out of it! I need to do something…)

Bribe venom.

1 Like