Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Maybe Eljay doesn’t remember because he was knocked out somehow? Maybe with the flat side of his sword?

There was another person there, the owner of the scarf. LJ remembered someone leaving the Zaktan, and he remembered grabbing the scarf. It was someone who had something to do with this case.

2 Likes

Kahi: But the scarf, Varderan. You’re forgetting all about the scarf. Someone else HAD to be there, which still gives us a reason to believe there was another suspect. Plus, there was also another person’s prints on the canister, where there not?

Moreover, I think Varderan is trying to pin Eljay as the suspect without any evidence that points to him being the only suspect!

Varderan: Urg… Then explain-

Kahi: I’ve had it with all your bogus questions, Varderan! All you do is try to make Eljay look bad while you keep forgetting the facts of the case!

Kahi: Moreover, you keep ignoring the facts on how SOMEONE ELSE can obviously be the murderer! In fact, I don’t even think this trial is legitimate in the first place!

Var: Your honor! Kahi is undoubtly trying to prevent me from asking more questions to convict Eljay of his terrible crime!

Kahi: Somehow, I have a hard time believing Eljay even commited a crime. If anything, I think he’s a VICTIM!

Judge Venom: You have some of the best points here, Kahi. In fact, I feel like I’m able to pass a verdict right now. I think it’s obvious to everyone that Eljay clearly is not the one who should be on the stand. (Also, this is more entertaining than the last trial, lol.)

Var: But… Venom… He won’t even allow me to…

Venom: Too late, Var. I’m think I’m ready to pass the verdict.

Dee Viper: Your honor, the prosecution isn’t done yet, I’m afraid. We still have one more witness… Me.

Varderan: Y-yes. I still never got to have Viper speak. Your honor, I ask that you don’t pass down your verdict yet, as I’m not finished prosecuting.

Kahi: (Nuts! He’s trying to get out of it! I need to do something…)

Bribe venom.

1 Like

No. Don’t.

1 Like

We can’t object, plus a new witness on the stand will bring more light on the mysteries of this case. Let it slide… for now.

Edit: Don’t bribe.

1 Like

Let her speak, then tell Venom what she said in the park and how she tried to attack us. You could use Cronk as a witness.

2 Likes

Paradox is cool, do what he says.

3 Likes

Paradox: Dorito of the Year!

2 Likes

Kahi: (Hm… Maybe I can make light out of the situation. This will be the last testimony, after all. I need to get that not-bootleg verdict for Eljay.)

Venom: Might as well do the next testimony. I want my money’s worth of the popcorn, anyways.

Viper: [I hope][1] all of you realize I’m here to tell nothing but the truth. Now to tell you what I saw.
I was on a bench near the scene, where I was writing the script for “History of BIONICLE” in pen. However, I became distracted when I saw Eljay start arguing with Invictus over something I could not hear all that clearly. All I heard was something along the lines of “you’re never going to come back after I’m done with you.” Of course, I then saw Eljay pull out a pencil and a piece of ripped paper from his jacket, giving it to Invictus to write some kind of “death note.”
That was when I had enough. I stomped right over there like the British woman I was and told Eljay to leave Invictus alone. However, before I did so, he pushed Invictus over the edge of the bridge…

It was terrifying. I then ran up to him and tried to grab his arm. He shrugged me off, and when I tried to flee his range of grasp, he grabbed my purple scarf I had on me. I screamed, but nobody was around. Eventually, I tried to yank the scarf away from him, and it ripped. I fled the scene, but I saw Eljay throw his part of the scarf into the river.

I fled from him, but eventually he got more of my scarf. Of course, I yanked again, and this time he tripped when running while holding onto the scarf. He fell over and bonked his head. I managed to flee the scene without the scarf.

@Paradox Please, be patient. The game has to go down the way it goes down. And I can’t keep revising this thing over and over because of last-minute replies.
[1]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7aa1Dkr_1Q

2 Likes

Try showing her the pen and the purple scarf.

2 Likes

a piece of ripped paper huh? someone else possibly could’ve given him the note

IDK, I’m spit balling

Viper: I already told you about these two things. The pen clearly is mine. And the scarf is also mine, the result of Eljay trying to make sure I didn’t see his terrible crime.

I don’t remember there being any fingerprints on the pen… well, none that belonged to Viper anyways…

I’m sorry if I did something wrong, but I have no idea how it’s supposed to end, so I’m not sure if my suggestions would make a revision…

Viper only narrates HoB, someone else (I think Var) writes the script!

EDIT:

Was Eljay wearing a jacket?

2 Likes

We did find a pen earlier. Did we fingerprint it?

Wait, the pen was empty!

She denied the scarf was hers earlier. (At least I think) LJ did not recall her having the purple one right?

1 Like

Well, it didn’t have any notes in it, anyways. It’s a normal pen. And yes, we did:

When did she do that? I’d like to know…

My bad, we didn’t ask her about it.

Eljay: Kahi, if you can’t find the contradiction, press her statements or present something! I would recommend the former in this situation!

If this isn’t a contradiction, then why did Invictus write the note? Was Eljay threatening him?