Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

So, is this a prequel to the other stories?

1 Like

Chronologically speaking, yes.

1 Like

What if…

Pot8o faked his death and pinned it on Eljay?

District Courthouse, Defense Lobby.
2:53 pm.

Eljay: Oh, what am I gonna do? Alena’s gonna go up there, and you’re gonna pin the blame on her! She didn’t do anything, Kahi! Anything!

Kahi: I’m not so sure about that, Eljay. Think of the facts: she was the only one to have killed Pot8o.

Eljay: Why would she kill him, though? There’s no reason she would!

Kahi: That I don’t know the answer to. Perhaps new facts will be brought up during the trial. Only time will tell.

Eljay: You’d better be right. Alena can’t be the culprit! I know she isn’t!

Cronk: I have good news for you, Kahi. Varponok is doing well in the hospital.

Kahi: Oh gosh, I hoped he would. Did you tell him on how I was doing during the trial?

Cronk: I barely watched the rest after I was on. I was visiting Varponok. Oh, but he did tell me to bring you these things.

Kahi: What is it?

Cronk: Evidence and his notes. Crucial evidence.

Kahi: Can I see it?

Cronk: Sure, here.

Cronk: This is a picture of the building a minute before the incident.

Varponok’s Notes:
-Pot8o was acting strangely the day before the crime, as he was messing around in the TTV building, located in the storage room.
-Workers there seemed bewildered that Pot8o was acting all strangely.
-According to his background, Pot8o used to be a master thief, but after a few years in prison, he’s trying to recover.

Cronk: If you need more evidence, let me know. I might have some more.

4 Likes

Maybe he’s going back to his thiefy ways?

1 Like

Ask for:
Security camera footage of the TTV building on the day before and of the incident.

Po8os crimes. What did he steal?

Eyewitness of Eljay at the time of the crime.

What the above said :stuck_out_tongue:

Cronk: There’s the problem with that: it’s all been mysteriously erased. We don’t know why.

Cronk: Pot8o was a master of disguise, often hiding in potato bags in cafeterias in order to steal basic money at any workplace. However, he plight ended when he tried to steal the prized BZP Diamond. He was caught by BZP admins, however, and was sent to prison for 7 years. That was when he decided to reform his life and hang around the TTV Message Boards.

Cronk: That’s also the problem. There were not really ANY eye-witnesses, at least none I could find. However, I do know that prosecutor Slime has some interviews with some of the workers, so watch out for that.

One more thing: how far away is the TTV building from the site of the crime? If I’m not mistaken, that’s Eljay’s truck in the picture.

Cronk: The site was actually the building next to it, actually. Although, the body COULD have been moved.

1 Like

Oh, it actually was actually, actually?

2 Likes

You don’t get bonus points for pointing out how I talk, just FYI.

1 Like

Points for pointing out your pointy points?

Yeah, I’ll stop.

2 Likes

It could’ve been Pot8o, he probably infiltrated the security room after a potential burglary to cover his tracks.

Alright things are not looking good.

Do you have any reports of Potato parts in another area of town?

Is there a trail of Potato chunks leading from the site?

Have we confirmed that the body is in fact Pot8o and not a regular potato?

Is there a crosswalk near the site of the incident?

Look at the picture.

Cronk: We didn’t get reports of any.

Kahi: (I wonder why…)

Cronk: Nope, although, this picture may interest you:

Cronk: We found this at the 5th floor of the TTV office building. Here’s a map of it, in case you were wondering.

Cronk: It is confirmed that it is the body of Pot8o. Although, I can add something to the autopsy. We found a fair amount of salt inside of him, which is strange.

1 Like

I’m now convinced it was me all along

5 Likes

Ooh, pot8o was burgling in the building, then he scaled down the wall to escape. Then he was run over by Looch Eljay Alena.

2 Likes

Can we have a picture or description of the storage room?

Anything of interest inside Eljay’s truck?

As for the salt, I think this may have been a crime of hunger. Some starving fiend was hungry, saw Potato, and killed him with the truck or a blunt object. Afterwords they put the body on the sidewalk and ate part of the body with a dash of salt. Hearing the cops come, the killer jumped into the truck and left the scene.

Cronk: Not really. We inspected the car. Nothing of importance in there.

Bailiff: Alright, everyone. Time to come back inside.

Cronk: Well, Kahi. See you in the courtroom.

District Courthouse #2
3:04 pm

#BANG BANG

Venom: [Alright][1], let’s get down to business. No more interruptions from any of you people, you hear?

Slime: Understood, your honor.

Venom: Alright, then. Let’s not waste any time. Slime, would you like to continue with our current witness.

Slime: I feel as if we have everything we can get out of him, your honor. Instead, I would like to bring up our final witness, Alena.

Alena: [Why, hello, everyone.][2]

Judge Venom: My my! What a lovely lady we have here! So delicate and sweet…

Slime: Yes, very delicate. In fact, a little too delicate, especially for the defense’s harsh questioning.

Venom: Hmph. Defense!

Kahi: Yes, your honor?

Venom: I do not wish for you to be too harsh on this witness. You understand me?
[1]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As6NRNCeMRI
[2]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72Q_SL_TQJA

1 Like