Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Do you like potatoes?

(I have no idea what’s happening although this is a serious question)

#Alena! It was YOU that started WW2 and starved all the people of Australia!

Alena: Wha-? What kind of accusation is that? :cry:

Venom: KAHI! How dare you do such a thing! For you act of insolence, I shall give Eljay…

a GUILTY VERDICT!

Kahi: Eh-heh… Whoops.

#The End.

(Lol just kidding. Continue, guys.)

5 Likes

Miss Alena, do you have any explination on how Eljay was found with your phone? Do you have idea where his phone is? Can you give an account of what you were doing at the time of the incident?

1 Like

Alena: Before we jump to futile questions, can we please start the cross examination so I can say my testimony?

Venom: Why, of course! Kahi! Don’t start your questioning until I TELL you to!

Kahi: Understood. (I hate my life at times.)

Alena: Let me get everything cleared up right now: I never drove Eljay’s car. You know why? Because I was at work the whole time. I can prove it.
At work, I had to borrow Eljay’s phone because our office wants us being professional, and so we have to use phone without games. That’s why I gave it to Eljay, so he could enjoy himself, and I used his phone.
I went to work around 3:26 PM, so that’s when the trade off happened. Eljay did message me a few times before the trade off happened, but I mostly ignored the calls. Eljay gets a bit impatient at times.
Anyways, I was all alone during that time at the office, because the other members of the cast were throwing a party for Marde Gras or whatever. Don’t quote me on that.
It was around 3:35 when I heard a skidding sound. It was Eljay’s car. He had accidentally ran over some potato or whatever.
Does that clear everything up?

2 Likes

That was amazing.

3 Likes

Where exactly do you work Miss Alena?

Alena: I work at the TTV building, of course!

1 Like

See that’s funny, because these messages from Eljay and Var suggest that you were not at the building at the time. Do you have an explination?
3:04: I got your messages from earlier. Are you sure you don’t wanna be on today’s podcast?
3:26: I’m coming over to pick you up. See you soon.
3:30: Look, are you going to be on the podcast or not? You haven’t shown up yet. It’s frustrating me.

1 Like

#SLAM

Kahi: That’s funny, Alena, because according to the context of these texts, it shows that you were not in the building at the time!

Kahi: “Look, are you going to be on the podcast or not? You haven’t shown up yet. It’s frustrating me.” That was a message from my boss. Alena, I know he’s an honest, hard working man.

Alena: Of course he wouldn’t know I was there. He was celebrating Mardi Gras with the other cast members, remember? He would have no idea I came into the building.

Didn’t she say not to quote her on that?

Alena: Well, that’s just rude. You quoted me saying that.

Venom: Kahi… Watch what you’re doing.

1 Like

Man she’s annoying me already.

If the rest of the cast was celebrating and no one saw you enter the office, can you actually prove that you were in the office in the first place?

Ahah! Mardi Gras is nowhere near the date of when this took place!

It is? I know pretty much nothing about the podcast itself. Bring this up. And if she pulls that “Don’t qoute me on the party” then press her (nicely) for evidence she was at the office.

1 Like

I believe it is usually inbetween Winter-Spring. Like March, April, and February.

What does that have to do with the date of Mardi Gras?

Alena: I have a card from work that proves it.

Alena’s Working hours for July 5th:
-3:26 pm ~ 4: 03 pm.

Kahi: Alena, you strait up lied to the court. How could the TTV crew be celebrating Mardi Gras…

WHEN IT WAS ON FEBRUARY 17TH THIS YEAR!

Venom: Oh my! I overlooked that!

Alena:

Kahi: ?

Alena:

Slime: Uh, Alena? Why are you looking at us like that?

Alena: He’s taunting me… I don’t like it when he taunts me.

Kahi: I don’t care if I’m taunting you, it’s my job. You know, the thing you were NOT at on July 5th!

Alena: OH! That does it you- …

Kahi: ?

Alena: I apologize. It’s just when I’m… Taunted, I get a bit fisty. That’s all.

Venom: Apology is accepted, Miss. Alena. As for Kahi, what do you mean by this?

What evidence against Alena do we have so far?

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/c/e/ceb103b09d892b77339fbd7d8e3c56db6a38a5e6.jpg
shivers

Anyway, what I mean is that if the TTV crew wasn’t celebrating at the time it would mean that someone must have seen Alena at the office. It also makes those messages I pointed out earlier from Var valid.

Thought it was a joke on the Mardi Gras meme, and not the actual event.

1 Like

Kahi: My point is, since Mardi Gras is not celebrated on July 5th, her point is highly invalid, and Varponok’s message means something else.

Slime: Hah! I knew I’d catch you up on a detail sometime! What day did that message Varponok come from? July 14th, Mr. Kahi. July 14th. Therefore, Var’s message doesn’t work!

Kahi: (What? Did I mess up over something?)

####Oh. It all makes sense now.

###Alena’s mask is blue. Blue is a Primary colour.

##Another Primary colour is green. The Illuminati symbol is green.

#Alena is a Time Traveller?

1 Like