Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Oh.

##Eljay is a Time Traveller?

Or the current date is July 14th and Alena gave Kahi an old Work Card.

1 Like

Im a bit confused. The murder happened on the 5th right?

In the future he does have a time-changing Muaka…

1 Like

Kahi: Checking over the facts, Slime, it turns out that YOU are wrong! In fact, this piece of evidence Alena gave me is WRONG!

Slime: WHAT!?

Kahi: Remember back to Eljay’s and Chronicler’s testimonies. All the facts say that the murder occurred on July 14th, NOT the 5th!

Slime: What?

Alena:

Kahi: Well, Alena? Are you gonna give me the right card or NOT!?

Venom: Kahi, I don’t want to use my gavel for you. Please, ask her NICELY.

Miss Alena, can you please show the court your work card on July 14th

1 Like

lolnope.

Also,Alena is totally playing everyone

3 Likes

But Var’s car crash was on the 5th, and he was on his way to defend Eljay, and…

Yeah, no, man. Time Travel.

Kahi: Your honour, she is accused of murder. I do not need to treat her with more respect than she deserves.

1 Like

Screw asking her nicely. Do this. Do ALL this.

2 Likes

I may have gotten my times wrong for the date this is supposed to be happening. It’s actually supposed to be happening a month later. I need to fix that…

Kahi: Your honor, I’m accusing Miss. Alena of MURDER. I refuse to treat her nicely if she’s gonna manipulate you and the prosecution!

Venom: Don’t you DARE try my gavel, young man. This misstep does NOT mean she’s a murderer!

Kahi: (Ohoho… I so want to prove him wrong…)

2 Likes

Ah man, do we need to ask nicely for real this time? Fine.

No, you need to show Venom who’s boss in this court room. (:<

2 Likes

Then we will do just that. Throw all the evidence at his face, and make sure it shaves his dumb beard clean off!

1 Like

Kahi: NO your honour. You are simply saying this because you think she’s pretty. Please, allow me to ask the Witness my questions.

1 Like

"Your Honor the facts simply don’t add up. We have absolutely no real evidence of where the witness or the defendent were that day. There’s more to this case than meets the eye, we can’t let feelings get in the way of justice. We must investigate all possibilities in order to find the truth, and as a defense attorney (shows badge) I intend to do just that. "

2 Likes

I think you guys should agree on a response, because I really wanna see how you can kick Ol’ Venom’s butt.

I agree with @Triple.

Get up onto that little platform thing, push him down to the floor, and use a shoe blade to kick his rear.

@PekekoaOfJungle any suggestions?

Hm, keep doing the “NO, your honour,” thing.

Kahi: Your honor! You’re being played by her sweetness!

Venom: How dare you accuse me-

#SLAM!

Kahi: Just listen here! the facts simply don’t add up. We have absolutely no real evidence of where the witness or the defendant were that day. There’s more to this case than meets the eye, we can’t let feelings get in the way of justice. We must investigate all possibilities in order to find the truth, and as a defense attorney…

Kahi: …I intend to do just that.

Venom:

Alena: So… I’m a manipulative idiot, am I? OH YEAH!? THEN PROVE THAT I KILLED POT8O! WHY WOULD I KILL HIM! WHY WHY WHY!!!

6 Likes

Dang right lady.

Anywho, I say keep throwing things.

1 Like