Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

I’d suggest further enquiry as to the nature of his visiting Meso’s office; if Eljay doesn’t give satisfying details, call him out on it (that’s all I got right now).

1 Like

Eljay has lied multiple times now.

Call him out on that.

1 Like

Agreed. We need to press him on what he was looking for and why.

Kahi: What were you looking for and why? Also, why visit Meso’s office?

Eljay: Obviously, I am going to do recap reviews for 2008 soon, so I needed to borrow him. Solek was in Meso’s office, so I took it from him. He doesn’t like Solek anyways.

Kahi: (Something isn’t right. But I can’t lay a finger on it…)

2 Likes

Um…
Eljay buys his sets for the recap reviews secondhand, therefore him just borrowing Solek doesn’t make sense. I object.

2 Likes

Ejay says he “took” Solek. “Took” is past tense and implies that he was successful in taking him. Point that out.

Alright, you guys need to come to an agreement or something.

Which one should he press it on? Or should he point out both?

1 Like

Both.

Edit: For clarification point out SwagMeister’s point first, and then mine.

1 Like

Both.

1 Like

Kahi: Eljay, one thing I don’t understand.

Eljay: What’s that?

Kahi: For your recap reviews, you usually buy all sets prior to your reviews, and you’ve said it yourself that you have all of the BIONICLE Generation 1 sets…

Kahi: SO WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO BORROW SOLEK FROM MESO?

Eljay: URK!

Kahi: You wouldn’t, would you? Of course not. Because you already own a Solek. So why bother to borrow it from Meso?

Eljay: Well… Er. Ahem. You know what? Maybe I did take Solek for reasons unknown, but you have no proof that I did. After all, you do say I may be “lying.”

Venom: Well why are you doing it then? That’s more bootleg than you were prior. Eljay, don’t lie to the court, you skrub.

Kahi: (Dangit! He’s right. I have no way of providing evidence for whether he took Solek or not. What can I use against him now?)

5 Likes

^This

1. Check the DNA on Solek or…
  2. Check Meso’s webcam to see if there was any recorded footage of Eljay taking Solek. I have no idea how webcams work.

Kahi: You said you “took” Solek from Mesonak, did you not?

Eljay: Yeah, but remember? I’m a dirty liar.

Kahi: Right. Hm. Mr. Slime.

Slime: What? You’re doing such a good job. What do you want me to throw in?

Kahi: I need fingerprints for Solek, Slime. I know you’ve withheld them.

Slime: What, no-

Venom: Slime, what the hey. You have the DNA papers right on your desk. Why didn’t you hand them in.

Slime: I wanted ammunition. :frowning:

(Slime puts the Solek Fingerprints in the Court Record.)

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/3/d/3dacc03c40fa9e5569976d49b1341ccd69908837.jpg
Solek died around 8:49 according to the autopsy. There were no fingerprints.

Slime: See, no fingerprints. Thus, I assumed that part of the autopsy was worthless.

Kahi: No fingerprints? How is that possible? Either Meso or Eljay had to have handled Solek…

Eljay: Or maybe neither of us killed him. What did you expect? I told you, I didn’t murder him. Open and shut case.

Kahi: (This doesn’t make sense. There’s no fingerprints on Solek, and he says that he’s a liar. What else can I do now? I have no angles. I’m doomed…)

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/3/d/3dacc03c40fa9e5569976d49b1341ccd69908837.jpg
Solek died at 8:49. No fingerprints on his body.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/b/7b065ed1fb2d5f210bc5edc732aa5047212545eb.PNG
Muaka. Presumably the murder weapon. Eljay claims that it belongs to Meso.

4 Likes

Fingerprint the Muaka.

2 Likes

Yeah. This.

Kahi: Slime, do you also have the fingerprint analysis for the the Muaka?

Slime: No can do. That piece of evidence belongs to me, bucko.

Judge Venom: Slime, that evidence belongs to everyone. Sharing is caring.

Slime: Ugh. Fine. Here is the Muaka prints. Happy?

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/b/7b065ed1fb2d5f210bc5edc732aa5047212545eb.PNG
Fingerprint analysis shows the prints of Meso had their hands on the Muaka.

Kahi: What? How is this-?

Eljay: I told you, Meso owned that Muaka, not me. Open and shut case. Now stop wasting our time.

Venom: I have to agree. All we seemed to find out is that Eljay is a lying scum-bag, so it seems we reached our conclusion.

Kahi: What? NO! I can’t be! (There has to be a fact about Mesonak I’m missing. What is it? I need to look something up about him before Venom concludes the case…)

Mesonak. Fan of BIONICLE since 2008. Avid Hero Factory fan. Pessimist. Not a huge BIONICLE collector like Eljay.

4 Likes

Oh boy.

Meso was a fan since 2008, he would not have a Muaka. Eljay is a collector, so he would. Point that out

If he denies ownership, say that his testimony is unreliable as he is a liar, making him unfit to be a witness. That leaves only Meso as a reliable witness.

6 Likes

Kahi: Your honor, Eljay is trying to cover up one simple fact: Meso got into BIONICLE in 2008-2009, and he isn’t an avid collector. However, Eljay himself owns all the collection of BIONICLE Gen1, and is an avid collector.

Eljay: What is this tomfoolery?

Kahi: The only tomfoolery is YOU, Eljay. You’ve lied over and over in court. No doubt you still lie right now!

Eljay: Meso still has his prints on the Muaka.

Kahi: Right, but he never OWNED the Muaka. Why is only Mesonak’s prints on the Muaka and yours not? He never owned the Muaka. And you’ve lied in court over and over, meaning we cannot trust your testimony. So why would Mesonak have a Muaka nearby if all he wanted to do is break Solek?

Eljay: Well… Gee, I dunno. Maybe we can ask him?

Kahi: Or he didn’t kill Solek at all.

Eljay: Then WHY does he have his prints on the Muaka? Explain that to me. Why are my prints missing.

Kahi: There is something special about this Muaka, Eljay. And I know it. Why else would Meso touch it? It’s special.

Eljay: There’s no proof of what is “special” about the Muaka.

Kahi: Then why don’t we test it in court.

Slime: So we’re gonna play with toys in court now? This is unreasonable.

Kahi: Because something doesn’t add up about the Muaka. Or about the time for Eljay. Why would he say 7:49 when the murder was at 8:49? It doesn’t make any sense. Thus, we must test out the Muaka.

Venom: I’ll allow it.

(Kahi tests out the Muaka)

IT IS 3:38. Would you like me to alter that fact?

Kahi:

Eljay: No… Please…

Kahi: Alter it.

MUAKA: It is now 2:38.

Eljay: Ng… AH… NAAAAAAGH… AGGGGGH! MY MIND. GET OUT OF MY MIND!!!

STOP TOUCHING IT! THAT’S A VALUABLE ITEM! YOU’LL GET YOUR PRINTS ALL OVER IT!

Kahi:

Eljay: huff huff huff That’s right. It is my Muaka. So stop touching it like Mesonak did!

Kahi: SO THIS IS your Muaka, eh? And it seems to “alter” time by an hour behind us, which is “exactly” the length of time which you “messed up” over.

Eljay: Ngh… Humph. Very well. You’re missing one thing, though. What excludes Meso from being a suspect entirely? And what’s would be my reason behind killing Solek? Can you answer that?

Kahi: (Why would he want to kill Solek, huh? That’s a good question. What course of action should I take to figure out why he’d want to kill Solek? We may need to get more info out of him.)

3 Likes

Ask him what’s his least favorite BIONICLE set.

We should go interview his friends to see whats up.

lol eljay doesn’t have friends /s

1 Like