Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

That is indeed a bold face :laughing:

2 Likes

Anyways…

Kahi: Your honor, I am ready. (Kinda. Not really. Oh well.)

Var: You look nervous, Kahi. Perhaps a nice cup of coffee could help.

Kahi: No, I’m good, thanks.

Venom: If we may continue, I’d like the Prosecution to give the opening statement.

Varderan: It was just today that MT Zehvor was convicted of murdering IndigoGeek. For the longest of times they had been friends. But suddenly, Indigo was MURDERED in his room by MT by a butterknife.

Venom: Hmm… Alright. Bring up your first witness, Var.

Var: With pleasure, your honor.

Chronicler: Of all the trials I had to be at, it had to be this one.

Varderan: We just need you to testify, Chronicler. Nothing more.

Chronicler: Very well.

Chronicler: [On August 10th,][1] which is today, IndigoGeek was found murdered inside of his room. On his body were some stab wounds on the chest and bruises around his arms. I can give you this via the Autopsy Report.
The actual weapon used to kill Mr. Indigo was a butter knife. It has traces of Indigo’s blood and MT’s fingerprints.
We also happened to find a very bloody sheet that Indigo was laying on. However, no other blood was found in the room, suggesting he bled out on the sheet.
Interestingly, we also found a glass of juice with MT’s prints on it! This was discovered in Indigo’s room, suggesting he was in there.

Kahi: (Hmm… I probably need more information out of this information if anything. Pressing sounds like it would be a good call.)
[1]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7aa1Dkr_1Q

3 Likes

Autopsy to start with, tho I’m sure the juice has significance…

Ask for the Autopsy report. Then press for information regarding other objects in the room.

1 Like

Kahi: Can I have a little more on the Autopsy Report?

Cronk: Here ya go. I’ll just give you the report.

Autopsy: Indigo seems to have been in a struggle, prevalent with the bruises around his arms. There are multiple jabs to the ribs on his body, with the killing blow stabbing precisely between two of the rib bones and directly into the heart. Also has a bump on the back of the head.

2 Likes

Were there any blunt objects in the room with blood on them to indicate where he got the bump on the head?

2 Likes

Cronk: Hmm… Um, let’s see, there was a chair nearby, and it was there when we found Indigo. Here’s a picture of the room.

1 Like

That must be from falling down.

1 Like

Varderan: Surely you have more questions, don’t you, Kahi?

1 Like

Do we know that the blood on the sheet belongs to Indi?

1 Like

No way they’ve had time to run DNA, but if the blood type matches then it’s safe to assume so

1 Like

Chronicler: Indeed, we tested the blood type. It matches Indigo’s, and since nobody else was killed that night, we can only assume that it was Indigo’s.

2 Likes

What about the knife?

1 Like

Maybe ask more about the murder weapon?

1 Like

Chronicler: Er… Right. Here’s the knife. It comes with a report of the fingerprints and bloodtype.

Blood: Matches Indigo’s bloodtype.
Fingerprints: Has MT’s fingerprints around the handle, and another unidentified (but can probably be tested) set of prints.

3 Likes

Well, then, that’s ridiculous that they wouldn’t test the other prints.

2 Likes

Varderan: You need to understand, Kahi, they didn’t have much time for this trial. After all, it was an unidentified man that pushed that it be done today. As such, we had to go with what we had.

3 Likes

Test the other prints before convicting a potentially innocent man you fools!

3 Likes

Bring up that there was another person in the room. Show the picture of Omega Tahu and point to the sword in the room.

Edit: NVRM. I thought for sure the Omega Tahu guy had a sword, but I was confused by his pants design. Just bring up that there is another suspect.

3 Likes

Show omega tahu regardless, that plus the prints on the knife shows someone else was there

1 Like