Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Kahi: Can I have a little more on the Autopsy Report?

Cronk: Here ya go. I’ll just give you the report.

Autopsy: Indigo seems to have been in a struggle, prevalent with the bruises around his arms. There are multiple jabs to the ribs on his body, with the killing blow stabbing precisely between two of the rib bones and directly into the heart. Also has a bump on the back of the head.

2 Likes

Were there any blunt objects in the room with blood on them to indicate where he got the bump on the head?

2 Likes

Cronk: Hmm… Um, let’s see, there was a chair nearby, and it was there when we found Indigo. Here’s a picture of the room.

1 Like

That must be from falling down.

1 Like

Varderan: Surely you have more questions, don’t you, Kahi?

1 Like

Do we know that the blood on the sheet belongs to Indi?

1 Like

No way they’ve had time to run DNA, but if the blood type matches then it’s safe to assume so

1 Like

Chronicler: Indeed, we tested the blood type. It matches Indigo’s, and since nobody else was killed that night, we can only assume that it was Indigo’s.

2 Likes

What about the knife?

1 Like

Maybe ask more about the murder weapon?

1 Like

Chronicler: Er… Right. Here’s the knife. It comes with a report of the fingerprints and bloodtype.

Blood: Matches Indigo’s bloodtype.
Fingerprints: Has MT’s fingerprints around the handle, and another unidentified (but can probably be tested) set of prints.

3 Likes

Well, then, that’s ridiculous that they wouldn’t test the other prints.

2 Likes

Varderan: You need to understand, Kahi, they didn’t have much time for this trial. After all, it was an unidentified man that pushed that it be done today. As such, we had to go with what we had.

3 Likes

Test the other prints before convicting a potentially innocent man you fools!

3 Likes

Bring up that there was another person in the room. Show the picture of Omega Tahu and point to the sword in the room.

Edit: NVRM. I thought for sure the Omega Tahu guy had a sword, but I was confused by his pants design. Just bring up that there is another suspect.

3 Likes

Show omega tahu regardless, that plus the prints on the knife shows someone else was there

1 Like

How could you miss one crucial detail on the knife?

1 Like

Kahi: Your honor, this new piece of evidence suggests something to the court: that we can have ANOTHER suspect in this case besides MT.

Venom: What? What is it?

Kahi: The knife, your honor. The knife suggests that we have another suspect on our hands. You know why? Because it has another set of fingerprints!

Kahi: Thus, I feel it this needs a bit more clarification before we convict MT!

Cronk: That’s true! I never thought of that!

Varderan: Hold it right there, Kahi. You’re forgetting a crucial piece of evidence that suggests only MT could have been the murderer.

Kahi: Er… What would that be?

Varderan: I thought I taught you better. You’ve overlooked the glass of juice found at the scene. You know, that piece of evidence that you probably thought was meaningless? It is the only trace of the murderer we have in the room.

Kahi: AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! Completely forgot about that!

Varderan: You see, it only has the prints of Mr. Zehvor on it, thus he is the one that could be convicted here. Besides, we haven’t tested the knife all the way yet. For all you know, Mr. Indigo could have been the one that used it!

1 Like

Wow, Cronk, you really make yourself out to be a real silly.

Well, MT and Indi were supposedly buddies, so maybe MT came over much earlier and had a drink with Indi?

3 Likes

One could also make the hypothesis that MT was over for dinner, used the knife and glass during the meal, left, and then the killer came in and killed Indi with the knife, hence the 2nd set of prints. Just going on what evidence we have right now, either scenario could be true.

Kapura’d by Pek XD

4 Likes