Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

4 Likes

Did the autopsy confirm a time of death?

Also, as has been brought out my Pek and Smith, the argument thusfar for MT having done it is pure conjecture, or as Venom would say, “bootleg”

2 Likes

Kahi: Well, then, I make a new theory: what if MT was one that ate dinner with Indigo before the show? It could have happened according to schedule:

6:30 - Preparation
7:00 - Mod of the Year
7:15 - Prepare in Room

Kahi: It could have taken around 30 minutes for MT and Indigo to eat dinner. This would also explain the missing knife at the scene:

Varderan: Ergh…

Cronk: Yes. Indigo is said to have died around 7:20 PM. Maybe earlier, maybe later.

2 Likes

Ask Cronk about the chatroom conversation.

Take a looksie at the time.

2 Likes

Kahi: Cronk, what was happening during that chatroom conversation?

Cronk: Err… I don’t want to talk about it…

2 Likes

How long was the conversation? We clearly have a copy of only part of it. Can he confirm when the first message was sent by MT?

1 Like

Cronk, I trust that you have your reasons but we need as much information as we can get in order to pass the right verdict.

1 Like

##SLAM

Kahi: You need to answer me, Chronicler. How long was that conversation? Because I only have one part of the message that lasts from 7:19 - 7:21.

Chronicler: Well, these conversations are usually continuous, but for that conversation, it lasted around five minutes.

2 Likes

This is a court of law, Cronk! You’ll be in serious trouble if you withhold evidence!

3 Likes

Something seems suspicious.

There’s a sword in the room. Why would the murderer use a flippin’ butter knife when there’s a sword literally right there!

The answer? Because the sword didn’t have MT’s prints on it. The knife did.

So for 5 minutes around the time of death it can be confirmed that MT was not in the process of killing anyone. Afterall, there was a violent struggle and that takes time.

Edit: @PekekoaOfJungle are you arguing for or against MT? Because what you just said makes MT seem more guilty imo

2 Likes

Varderan: Just answered your own question. Plus, the sword lacked any prints, and the murderer would have no time to clean it to get rid of blood. Plus, it’s not impossible that a murderer could kill someone with a butter knife. Especially if they make a clean shot right through the ribs and into the heart.

Kahi: Varderan! None of this evidence proves that my client is guilty! In fact, all it proves is that he could NOT have murdered Indi! You even lack a good motive for him! I think this case just took a nice turn for the defense, wouldn’t you say.

Varderan: Ergh…

1 Like

No, I’m saying the murderer could have used the sword to kill Indi, but instead must have chosen to use the knife because it has MT’s fingerprints on it. If the killer used the sword, which MT likely did not touch, then only the killer’s prints would be on it, and he wouldn’t be able to pin it on MT.

2 Likes

Varderan: So you’re suggesting he was framed or something? If so, besides the knife, where is the proof that he had to be framed?

Fair enough. But try not to give the prosecution a way to derail us

Now then, we need a new suspect. Has the video of “Omega Tahu” been shown?

2 Likes

Varderan: Meso, get out of the court!

4 Likes

Chronicler: I just remembered something… The knife. It wasn’t found in Indigo’s room. It was actually found in MT’s room. And the sheet… It had MT’s fingerprints on it!

Kahi: WHAT!?

Venom: Chronicler! Why didn’t you tell the court this BEFOREHAND!?

Chronicler: I don’t know… I guess I forgot to mention these things!

Ultimate weapon initiated guys. Hahaha!

2 Likes

Also, could we get a peek of what’s up with Eljay? What’s cooking as they say

3 Likes

That’ll come later. Right now, worry about the new info Cronk just gave you guys.

Makuta bones… still circumstantial for the most part. Where was the juice, seeing as everything else was in the wrong place. Perhaps the autopsy and fingerprint work ought to be reexamined if such questionable police work has been done so far

1 Like