Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Kahi: You’re right, Varderan. Anyone can be guilty of this crime, because of THIS piece of evidence!

Venom: Oh my! What is that!

Varderan: It’s security camera footage from the scene of the crime. However, he wasn’t supposed to HAVE that…

Kahi: So maybe the killer isn’t proven to be Chronicler because the fingerprints have no match with him, only MT. However, all of this evidence I presented DOES give us another suspect.

Kahi: Therefore, my argument still works!

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/a/7a02324050402916420781e77c5f0d0eeb32d7fd.jpg
Varderan: Ergh…

Venom: Wait, I’m confused. What is this supposed to show, because this seems pretty bootleg.

2 Likes

It shows that there is another suspect was involved, and it appears Varderan knew this and withheld this information from the court. Seems a bit suspicious.

Seems like Var admitted that it wasn’t bootleg.

1 Like

Varderan tried to hide info? What a scrub.

Kahi: It shows a person dressed up as Omega Tahu exiting Indigo’s room. After all, that was his room that was in there.

Venom: Oh. Well, that makes sense now.

Kahi: However! The defense would like to point out that the prosecution knew this piece of evidence and withheld it from the court!

Varderan: Well, I didn’t think it would be good evidence, since it just shows the suspect of the case…

COURT RECORD:

Bloody Knife: the weapon used to kill Indigo. Parts of the blood are found in MT’s room, not Indigo’s (in which Indigo’s room was where he was murdered). Bears the prints of MT and someone else.
Bloody sheet: contains the blood of IndigoGeek. Was found in Indigo’s room, with him lying on it. Contains MT’s prints.
Indigo’s Autopsy: Contains how he died. A few stabs to the chest and bleeding out. Also shows bruises on his body, suggesting a struggle ensued. Says Indigo died at 7:20 pm, or around that time.
Indigo’s report: His body was found inside of his room when the cops showed up.
Glass of juice: Contains the prints of MT. Was left in Indigo’s room.
Recording of MT in chatroom: Happened around 7:20 pm, so that gives MT an alibi.

2 Likes

It’s not good evidence because it proves there’s another suspect for this case?

Edit: also, can we get a list of who has a wearable Omega Tahu mask. We know of Looch, and possibly Cronk

1 Like

Kahi: Sorry, Var, but it seems more like you didn’t want the court to SEE this evidence!

Varderan: Mrph… Ergh…

Kahi: Therefore, I think we should put Var in contempt of court!

Venom: What!? Who shouted that?

Chronicler: I need to tell you something, Kahi. It seems like you have been LEADING the court. Where was your evidence of me being the culprit? It wasn’t anywhere. And this other suspect. How do we even know he exists? Sure, there are other prints on the knife, but if you were paying attention, the prints don’t match anyone in the database, so the only suspect we can use is MT. And you are forgetting that the glass of juice ONLY had MT’s prints. So if someone else were to move it, shouldn’t they have their prints on it?

2 Likes

Perhaps the culprit used gloves or something else.

1 Like

Varderan: Do you have any PROOF of that?

Why do you ask for proof you moldy prune!?

2 Likes

Or maybe the culprit has metal hands!

It may be time to get MT on the stand.

who said that the glass was moved, if anything the knife could’ve been placed
(MT and Indi were friends so there’s nothing strange on a glass with MT’s fingerprints being there, is it?)

and @PekekoaOfJungle, if it had metal hands it couldn’t be the same suspect with the fingerprints on the knife.(unless it had only one metal hand)

1 Like

Varderan: You really disappoint me now, Kahi. Evidence is the key to all these things. Evidence evidence evidence.

Varderan: Now are you gonna present evidence or are you just gonna keep throwing out your ideas?

No! I’m gonna leap out of this stand and tackle you! I’ve got nothin’

I can’t even remember what we were trying to prove before everything went all guereh.

Varderan: Hah. Just as I thought. You don’t have anything to back up your case. You just threw out a bunch of ideas. Really, Kahi, this is the sloppiest work I’ve seen from you.

Venom: Yeah, I feel like Kahi hasn’t really proven much. Therefore, I’m ready to hand down my verdict.

Wait! Shall we not postpone and investigate some stand of evidence that could show who was in the Omega Tahu suit!? What if this man rearranged everything?

1 Like

We should let MT defend himself before that.

2 Likes