Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Maybe if slime had any lie detector results…

Not likely.

The time travel muaka really threw me off my game. :dizzy_face:

He never truthfully answered why he went into Meso’s office, we might get some info from that if we ask him.

1 Like

I knew that would be quite a challenge for you guys to figure out. Felt like I needed a replacement for the clock in the Ace Attorney episode this was based off of. Thus, that was the replacement. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, we need a majority to vote on one thing.

Accuse Slime of collusion.

I wouldnt trust him with an ant farm

If the Muaka is not Meso’s why was it in his office?
If Meso took it, Eljay probably went into his office to reclaim his Muaka. Out of spite he killed Solek in order to get back at Meso. I don’t know how to word that into an accusation, but you get the idea.

2 Likes

I like this answer the best, since nobody would agree.

Kahi: I’ll tell you what excludes Meso from being a suspect. Although he did touch the Muaka, that doesn’t mean he was the one who murdered Solek. In fact, he wasn’t in his office to kill Solek, especially since you never saw him in there according to your testimony. He was off doing “stuff and things” while you were alone. Which is why he barely mentioned you in his testimony!

Kahi: Which makes me wonder: why were you in Meso’s office?

Eljay: Nng…

Slime: Your honor, um… Kahi is being mean?

Venom: Man, that’s a bootleg excuse. Continue, Kahi.

Kahi: With pleasure. Eljay, why were you in Meso’s office instead of working on your “secret project.” And why was Solek murdered in the process?

Eljay: Hah! Well, since your so smart, figure it out yourself. I won’t talk!

Kahi: (Hm… I need a way to pressure him into talking again. Just need to find a way.)

5 Likes

Magic Conch, how can I pressure Eljay to answer?
*pulls string
“Acivate the Muaka again”

The Conch has spoken!

3 Likes

I see you’re really getting into Ace Attorney, @Chronicler! We could really use more AA fans around here :smile:

2 Likes

So, what do you say? How do we pressure him? Dr_Chronos made an excellent solution.

I’d say go for @Triple’ idea :stuck_out_tongue:

Smack him with his mask. Then give him this:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://media1.gameinformer.com/filestorage/CommunityServer.Components.■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■=safari&ved=0CC4QMygLMAtqFQoTCN-B0uj048cCFUaLkgod2koKag

1 Like

Trigger him

Kahi: Maxilos is a horrible set!
Eljay: No it isn’t! Take it back!
Kahi: Answer my questions and I’ll take it back then.

2 Likes

Kahi: Alright then. I guess you wouldn’t mind if I activated the Muaka again?

Eljay: What? Why would you do that?

Slime: Your honor, we already saw what happened with the Muaka. Do we really need to see it again?

Venom: Quiet, Slime. Kahi is entertaining me. Continue, Kahi.

Kahi: Thank you, Venom. Anyways, I’m going to play the Muaka again.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/b/7b065ed1fb2d5f210bc5edc732aa5047212545eb.PNG
IT Is 3:47. Would you like me to alter that fact?

Eljay: NO. NOOOOOOO! Please. Don’t. Play. It. Again.

Kahi: (Hm… He might speak up if I don’t play the Muaka. But what if he doesn’t? And if I do play the Muaka, he might start getting off-topic or simply loose it. Should I, or should I not?)

4 Likes

Demand for him to give testimony or you play the Muaka.

…I dunno either, man, it’s 11:01 PM, I’m barely awake and I can’t think clearly! :laughing:

2 Likes

Give him one last chance to answer. Eljay yelled “GET OUT OF MY MIND” earlier, I fear for his mental state. But if he doesn’t answer, play it.

2 Likes

Threaten to burn the Muaka.

1 Like

Threaten Eljay that I will break the Muaka. He will be sent to the next level of mental pain and the Judge will not prohibit this seeing as he enjoyed our last performance.

Kahi: Give me the answer, Eljay, or I’ll play the Muaka again.

Eljay: Hmph. Very well then. I’ll tell you what I was doing in there, and I’ll tell you well. Mesonak had taken my Muaka, so I came in there to retrieve it. He always likes to get into my stuff. So I came in there and got it back. But that’s it. I didn’t kill Solek. It was a- Ooh. Never mind. That’s not important.

Kahi: What do you mean it’s not important. We need the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Do I need to play the Muaka again?

Eljay:

Kahi: Well? Do I?

Eljay:

Kahi: Who killed Solek, Eljay? It had to be you or Meso, but now everything seems to be pointing toward you. Now tell me everything that happened in that office during the night of August 27th. All of it.

Eljay: … Heh heh. You’re forgetting one small, little detail. There were no FINGER prints on Solek. So I didn’t break Solek, nor did Meso. Explain that!

Kahi: (How do I prove it? Looks like I need to make a theory here. He’s near a breaking point. All I need to do now is squeeze it from him.)

3 Likes

give him the tickles o_o

How do we know that Solek is really dead?

This could be a Face Off situation and ELJAY IS REALLY SOLEK

2 Likes