Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Or maybe the culprit has metal hands!

It may be time to get MT on the stand.

who said that the glass was moved, if anything the knife could’ve been placed
(MT and Indi were friends so there’s nothing strange on a glass with MT’s fingerprints being there, is it?)

and @PekekoaOfJungle, if it had metal hands it couldn’t be the same suspect with the fingerprints on the knife.(unless it had only one metal hand)

1 Like

Varderan: You really disappoint me now, Kahi. Evidence is the key to all these things. Evidence evidence evidence.

Varderan: Now are you gonna present evidence or are you just gonna keep throwing out your ideas?

No! I’m gonna leap out of this stand and tackle you! I’ve got nothin’

I can’t even remember what we were trying to prove before everything went all guereh.

Varderan: Hah. Just as I thought. You don’t have anything to back up your case. You just threw out a bunch of ideas. Really, Kahi, this is the sloppiest work I’ve seen from you.

Venom: Yeah, I feel like Kahi hasn’t really proven much. Therefore, I’m ready to hand down my verdict.

Wait! Shall we not postpone and investigate some stand of evidence that could show who was in the Omega Tahu suit!? What if this man rearranged everything?

1 Like

We should let MT defend himself before that.

2 Likes

Yeah, let’s call MT to the stand.

I’d like to mention the lack of mention of the fact that me kidnapping Eljay and Indi’s death being somewhat related somehow.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/3/d/3dc7abd72ab9c14ec3288f05f5a567e11cae6543.png

Kahi: Your honor, we are not done yet. Now please, let me bring MT up to the stand. He needs to defend himself.

Venom: Hmm… Alright, I’ll allow it. But first, I will order a recess. I need to get up and stretch, because my butt is starting to ache. Meanwhile, the prosecution can investigate some more.

##BANG

5 Likes

Let’s go to Starbucks.

3 Likes

Can we talk with MT again? That or is it possible to visit the crime scrne now? We need evidence. If we knew how I’d suggest contacting the assassin.

1 Like

Well, maybe he left a calling card.

/s

1 Like

District Courthouse
August 10th
9:30 PM

MT: Well, we got nothing accomplished, and all that stuff was disorganized. That was the worse trial I have ever seen.

Kahi: Well, it’s not my fault your “friend” sucks at giving me good evidence.

MT: Whatever. Anyways, I would hope you get the trial done today, because Eljay is doing some good cooking right now.

Kahi What?

MT: Look on this screen.

TTV Presents: COOKING WITH ELJAY!

Eljay: Err… Huhuhuh Hi… Eljay here. Today I’m going to be making a peanut butter and-

Click

Eljay: OKAY OKAY! Today I’m going to be making Fugu! Please don’t kill me!

MT: Oh my. Looks like Eljay isn’t doing so good. Can he cook Fugu?

Kahi: Eljay isn’t even a certified chef.

RING RING

Kahi: Hello?

Assassin: I trust you’ve been helping my client.

Kahi: I’ve been trying, but none of this stuff is really helping me out.

Assassin: Well, what other evidence do you need? And do you have any questions?

4 Likes

What who when were why and how to start with :stuck_out_tongue:

What was MT leaving to do when he left the chat?

1 Like

Assassin: That is for you to find out.

1 Like

Is there any info that could clue us in on who the “Omega Tahu” could be?

Was MT leaving to get your (the assassin’s that is) services?