Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

MT:

Kahi: Well?

MT: I think you ask too many questions, personally. C’mon, let’s go inside. The trial is starting again.

2 Likes

Why’s he dodging the question?

1 Like

District Courthouse
August 10th
9:40 PM

##BANG BANG

Venom: Dang, that felt like the longest ten minutes of my life. Anyways, let’s get back to the trial. Before we do so, prosecution, would you like to say anything?

Var: Yes, your honor. Can we have a better defense attorney? This one is doing shobby work today.

Kahi: Maybe if you didn’t have such shobby detective work I wouldn’t BE in this mess!

Var: Whatever. Let’s just onto the trial. Your honor, I want to bring up my next witness. A photographer named “Ghostly.”

Ghostly: Hi. I’m Ghostly.

Venom: Hmmm… I wasn’t told of this witness. Is he from the crime scene?

Var: Yes, your honor. But not only that, he claims that he witnessed seeing a man murder Indi, and then he took pictures of his exchange with another man.

Venom: Hmm… Will this be alright with you Kahi? Or do you have any objections?

4 Likes

Might as well let him talk.

Venom: Alright, then. You may begin the witness testimony and cross-examination.

Ghostly: Alright, then. Here we go! It was just today when I was walking down the hallway of that TTV Hotel.
Suddenly, I came across a man walking down the hallway, with blood on his hands! It was a man with an Omega Tahu mask! I hid to make sure he didn’t see me. Then he came to a door to talk with some butler or whatever. He took a glass of juice and entered the room. Then he took a book from the butler and entered the room.

4 Likes

Confirmation of Omega Tahu supect. He even has blood on his hands! Take that Cronk and Var!

The butler from before, the assassin. Can we bring him up?

Point out that this is proof that it is possible that MT was not there at the crime. For all we know the knife could have been planted too.

Press for more info on the book.

The case seems a lot easier now… too easy…

1 Like

Kahi: What did this butler look like?

Ghostly: Well, I can provide a picture I took of him!

Kahi: What was this “book?” Do you know what it consisted of?

Ghostly: AHA! I don’t actually know. However, the book is on your desk!

Kahi: (Well I’ll be. This must be the same book the assassin gave me. Perhaps I should look at some evidence.)
-The Costume
-Newspaper
-Planning Book

Wait a minute, we had the Omega Tahu costume the whole time! Can we check for blood stains on it or fingerprints? Anything that might reveal the identity of the culprit.

What does the newspaper and planning book say?

Unfortunately I cannot get pictures, but I do have a note on it. It contains no blood on it and the only prints are on an Omega Tahu mask, which contained the prints

Newspaper (Actually a gossip column):
Rumor has it that Chronicler isn’t very much of a fan of MT Zehvor. MT’s sarcastic ways isn’t something Chronicler can fully comprehend at times, and because of this, they get into fights or arguments. In fact, this doesn’t help their tension either.

Planning Book:
Belongs to MT. Contains the following:
-6:00 Get to the hotel
-6:30 Preparation
-7:00 Mod of the Year
-7:20 Revenge

Wow, he’s handsome.

2 Likes

Woo boy. Things are starting to look a little bad for MT, and his refusal to tell us the whole story is making it even more suspicious.

Can we ask Ghosty for anymore pictures?

1 Like

I just noticed you’ve been spelling his name wrong the whole time.

Ghostly: Sure. Here.

Ghostly: It’s actually the picture of him giving Omega Tahu the planner.

2 Likes

Gloves. That’s why his fingerprints didn’t affect the glass.

These pictures seem pretty well shot despite you hiding, they’re even taken from different angles. Care to explain?

2 Likes

Ghostly: Well, I am a professional, after all. It comes with my trade.

Even then, you said you were hiding in a hallway. How did you manage to cross the suspects without being seen? The first picture shows the room door on the right, in the second it’s on the left. In order to get that angle you would have to pass the butler and OT.

Var: How is this relevant to the case? Either way, you still have these pictures. Like he said, he’s a master at his craft. I suggest we go onto a more on-topic discussion.

Ghosty claims that he was unseen, but in order to get those angles he must have passed them. It’s a narrow hallway, he would have been caught. That begs the question that if he was seen why was he not stopped? The only answer would be if he was in on it.

Anyway, could we ask Ghosty what time this happened?

(Running out of ideas, does anyone else have any?)

1 Like

Wait… It Does have one mechanical arm =O
You can bring that up maybe? Or is that not relevant =P

Also, MT’s fingerprints may be in the same glass if he asked for a refill to the Butler, but the Butler needed to see the Omega guy(or just was planning on framing him from the beginning) so he offered the Omega guy in the same glass, knowing he -has a mechanical arm-?
—just rambling some stuff—

2 Likes

By Jove he does.

Yes, please bring this up. His metal hands explain why there were no fingerprints and they may be the cause of Indi’s blunt trauma

2 Likes