Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

#SLAM!

Kahi: Ghostly, your whole testimony falls apart because of one simple thing:

Kahi: IN NONE OF YOUR PICTURES DOES IT SHOW ANY BLOOD ON OMEGA TAHU’S HANDS!

Ghostly: WHA-? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can’t believe myself!

Kahi: Your honor, I feel if we were to find the real truth, it involves unscrambling his pictures!

Venom: Oh really now? How shall they be arranged?

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/9/0/90a17cf3ed00537e1e401c40833e6e487931c6e8.jpg
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/d/9/d9738115c5eec8a45aae55f5ac5dff5f8b4e48fe.jpg
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/6/4/6443cf5b05806f440cf22faef60c38c2a02a1656.jpg

3 Likes

(If it’s from a digital camera there will be a time stamp in the file details, but somehow I doubt you’d make it that easy)

1 Like

All you need to do is rearrange them to how you think the events would occur. I think the context clues should help out a little.

1 Like

Maybe?
He first gets the book so he knows the best timing, then he plants MT’s glass of juice and finally gets out
?
I still don’t get the knife… Maybe simply stolen from MT tho

1 Like

Var: Heh. Who’s to say that this is a guy planting the evidence on MT? We know not the true identity of this man.

2 Likes

He has a robotic arm.
Unless MT has a mechanical arm I don’t think it’s him…
—well, the stuff with MT’s prints could’ve been there before tho…
If that’s not the order then 321?(juice, book, out?)
Edit:need2Go

1 Like

Kahi: Here is the correct sequence of events, Your Honor. First, the man in the Omega Tahu mask took the glass of juice, and then took the book. Why did he take the book? I dunno, but he did. Finally, he exits the room without both.

Venom: Hmm… That does make more sense. However, I feel we should get more explanation on the book.

Var: No, Your Honor, we don’t. All this evidence thus far has proven to help the prosecution in EVERY way!

Kahi: Um, how? So far I’ve made the case that Omega Tahu took the juice and… Uh oh.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/e/c/ec7619b569b9612134a3431033c809e71f4fac8e.png

Var: Catching on, are you? Good. If you take a good look at the evidence and the hands, once can see how the case could be made that this actually IS MT!

Var: MT took the book with his robotic hand…

Var: While the juice would have been taken by the other hand. You know, the one that isn’t robotic?

Var: Therefore, MT would have STILL used his hand in order to put the glass! As such, the person in the mask is STILL MT! Especially because of the book.

Kahi: (Gah… My head. This case. It all hurts. What is the true answer? Var’s explanation HAS to be wrong… But how?)

3 Likes

Does MT have a robotic arm?
If so I didn’t notice …

1 Like

Note the conspicuous lack of robotic arms on this guy.

1 Like

The robotic arm could be part of the costume but do note the glove on the other hand

4 Likes

Kahi: Sorry, Var, but you seem to forget that on this costume, both hands are covered, especially with the “juice” arm!

Kahi: Honestly, do you expect me to believe that his fingerprints still showed through the glove? No they did not. Therefore, MT still cannot be the culprit! In fact, this still leaves him ambiguous!

Var: True true… But here is something I also gotta ask you:

Var: What about the sheet with MT’s fingerprints found on it? Have any way to explain that?

Kahi: (Hmm… This should be brought up. I’d need to look at evidence to decipher this one, though).

3 Likes

Oh, I forgot about that sheet

Sorry, couldn’t resist the pun.

Anyway, if this is a set up as it appears to be then taking the sheet from MT’s room wouldn’t be difficult.

2 Likes

For all we know he could been killed in MT’s room and dragged into his own to set the scene.
Edit:
Kinda ninja’d by Arthaka

2 Likes

What evidence do we have to look at again?

Good, good. You’re thinking on the right track.

Now, how do we prove he did it? I can show you any piece of evidence revealed so far.

@Artakha :
-Bloody Knife
-Bloody Sheet
-Indigo’s Autopsy
-Indi’s picture of the room
-Indi’s report
-Chatroom Recording
-Security Camera
-Ghostly Pictures
-Schedule
-Planning Book
-Newspaper
-Juice
-Costume

3 Likes

Can we get the finger prints on the mask checked?

1 Like

They’re no other blood in Indi’s room despite his autopsy showing signs of a struggle, and the murder weapon was found in MT’s room. Could it be possible Indi was murdered on MT’s sheet (bed sheet I presume) which they then dragged to Indi’s room?

2 Likes

I’m on mobile and busy atm, but could someone compare the two day planners? That could potentially give us a clue

Also, how empty or full was the glass of juice?

Kahi: Let’s take a fine look at the evidence, shall we?

Kahi: We are told that THIS bloody sheet is the sheet where Indi was murdered on. However, I think something should be pointed out about the room the sheet was found on.

Var: Go on, Kahi…

Kahi: Now take a look at the hotel room where Indi was! You may notice there was no blood on the floor.

Var: Why would there be? He landed on the sheet.

Kahi: I’ll tell you why there is no blood. That is because…

He was killed on MT’s room
Perhaps