Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

So, what do you say? How do we pressure him? Dr_Chronos made an excellent solution.

I’d say go for @Triple’ idea :stuck_out_tongue:

Smack him with his mask. Then give him this:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://media1.gameinformer.com/filestorage/CommunityServer.Components.■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■=safari&ved=0CC4QMygLMAtqFQoTCN-B0uj048cCFUaLkgod2koKag

1 Like

Trigger him

Kahi: Maxilos is a horrible set!
Eljay: No it isn’t! Take it back!
Kahi: Answer my questions and I’ll take it back then.

2 Likes

Kahi: Alright then. I guess you wouldn’t mind if I activated the Muaka again?

Eljay: What? Why would you do that?

Slime: Your honor, we already saw what happened with the Muaka. Do we really need to see it again?

Venom: Quiet, Slime. Kahi is entertaining me. Continue, Kahi.

Kahi: Thank you, Venom. Anyways, I’m going to play the Muaka again.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/b/7b065ed1fb2d5f210bc5edc732aa5047212545eb.PNG
IT Is 3:47. Would you like me to alter that fact?

Eljay: NO. NOOOOOOO! Please. Don’t. Play. It. Again.

Kahi: (Hm… He might speak up if I don’t play the Muaka. But what if he doesn’t? And if I do play the Muaka, he might start getting off-topic or simply loose it. Should I, or should I not?)

4 Likes

Demand for him to give testimony or you play the Muaka.

…I dunno either, man, it’s 11:01 PM, I’m barely awake and I can’t think clearly! :laughing:

2 Likes

Give him one last chance to answer. Eljay yelled “GET OUT OF MY MIND” earlier, I fear for his mental state. But if he doesn’t answer, play it.

2 Likes

Threaten to burn the Muaka.

1 Like

Threaten Eljay that I will break the Muaka. He will be sent to the next level of mental pain and the Judge will not prohibit this seeing as he enjoyed our last performance.

Kahi: Give me the answer, Eljay, or I’ll play the Muaka again.

Eljay: Hmph. Very well then. I’ll tell you what I was doing in there, and I’ll tell you well. Mesonak had taken my Muaka, so I came in there to retrieve it. He always likes to get into my stuff. So I came in there and got it back. But that’s it. I didn’t kill Solek. It was a- Ooh. Never mind. That’s not important.

Kahi: What do you mean it’s not important. We need the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Do I need to play the Muaka again?

Eljay:

Kahi: Well? Do I?

Eljay:

Kahi: Who killed Solek, Eljay? It had to be you or Meso, but now everything seems to be pointing toward you. Now tell me everything that happened in that office during the night of August 27th. All of it.

Eljay: … Heh heh. You’re forgetting one small, little detail. There were no FINGER prints on Solek. So I didn’t break Solek, nor did Meso. Explain that!

Kahi: (How do I prove it? Looks like I need to make a theory here. He’s near a breaking point. All I need to do now is squeeze it from him.)

3 Likes

give him the tickles o_o

How do we know that Solek is really dead?

This could be a Face Off situation and ELJAY IS REALLY SOLEK

2 Likes

Ask if he has gloves.

@LelouchViBritannia Dun dun dun!

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

He’s already used to the Muaka torture, so what do I do…

I say Eljay was using gloves to kill Solek, or he used the Muaka itself.

1 Like

It was an accident!
Solek must’ve fallen off the table, or perhaps Eljay knocked it while reaching for his Muaka. Solek is really fragile, that’s why there are no fingerprints, it broke on its own.

If this doesn’t scream “accident” I don’t know what does.

4 Likes

Eljay meme’d Solek to death, which would explain the lack of prints.

You guys need to come to agreement on how Solek died. (Or Majority rules) :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t do all of them.

This.

Kahi: I know why there were no fingerprints… BECAUSE ALL OF IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!

Venom: What? How do you explain this, Kahi?

Kahi: It’s simple, Venom. And all the facts line up perfectly.

That night, Eljay was trying to look for his Muaka which Meso had taken. He saw the Muaka when he was in the office and tried to reach for it, but Solek was in the way. Solek crashed to the ground, breaking because of his fragile '08 pieces.

When Eljay saw what had happened, he knew he might get in trouble with the rest of the cast for breaking a BIONICLE set, something he swore never to do. Thus, he decided he needed to put the blame on Mesonak, who hated Solek to begin with.

Eljay: Well!? That doesn’t answer why I don’t have prints on the Muaka.

Kahi: But I know the answer. Remember earlier how I touched your Muaka?

Eljay: My precious Muaka… You don’t lay a finger on that priceless- Oh…

Kahi: Exactly. You don’t LIKE finger prints on your sets, don’t you, Eljay?

Eljay: Well… Ugh. AH.

Kahi: Which means you HAD to have gloves on if you wanted your Muaka back, right?

Eljay:

Kahi: ?

Eljay: Alright. You got me. I’m sick of this whole case! Lemme show you who I really am!

Kahi: What!? JOHN SMITH!? But- but-

John Smith: In fact, I’m sick of this whole case. You and your trickery, Kahi. You win. I did kill Solek. But it was all an accident. I’ll get arrested anyways for this, so I guess I should tell all of the truth, especially since if this went on any longer you’d figure me out anyways.

Venom: Oh boy, this is getting GOOOOD!

It all began in July, when I heard a rumor within the Mod Squad that Eljay had a priceless Time-Travelling Muaka. I thought it would go well with my Doctor Who Memorabilia. But I needed a way to get on the inside. So I waited until a night when Mesonak was the only person there, and I snuck into the building, But I was afraid to get caught, so I went into Eljay’s office and picked up his old Miru.

It was there I used my skills to convince Meso that I was Eljay. It worked out well, and I went into his office to grab the Muaka. However, I bumped Solek over, and he broke.

“Oh no… What have I done… I broke Solek! What am I gonna do?”

“HIM! He hates Solek! I’ll blame him for this! Yes, it’ll be the perfect crime!”

But it was that blasted Muaka that was the end of me. I knew it would be an indicator that I wasn’t Eljay, since I wasn’t careful with Solek, so I decided to run, leaving the priceless Muaka behind. That was when the police came and arrested Meso. Overall, I managed to escape the scene, and I hoped to escape jail time. Looks like I was wrong.

Kahi: …

John Smith: …

Kahi: All this for a Muaka?

John Smith: Yes. All this for a Time-Travelling Mauka. Once I got that stupid time stuck in my head, it wouldn’t get out. Looks like I’m caught now, huh?

Venom: Well, that’s nice and all, but we need to give a ruling out to Mesonak now. So I guess he’s…

Venom: As for you, John, didn’t they tell you crime never pays? Sheesh. Kids these days.

Mesonak: “Wow, Kahi. That was pretty grand in the courtroom. I didn’t expect it to be John.”

Kahi: “Me either. That felt rather… Shoehorned, don’t you think?”

Mesonak: “Oh well. Thanks for saving my butt, though. I 'preciate it.”

Kahi: “Your welcome. Meanwhile, I think I should be working on On Air. Once the real Eljay learns about this case, he’s gonna be all over me about On Air. Now c’mon, Meso. Let’s go home.”

END OF EPISODE I

20 Likes

What a twist! Thanks for setting this game up! :smile:

Can’t wait for what happens next.

3 Likes

#OH MY GOD I KNEW IT

######sorta

2 Likes